Is Lindsay Rhodes hot?

Steptide

If you don't know who she is, she's one of the hosts on NFL prime time on NFL network. I know she isn't a total smoke show, but I find myself having a bit of a celebrity crush on her. She's like your friends hot mom in high school 

Lindsay-Soto-Feet-2351693.jpg

1 hour ago, Steptide said:

If you don't know who she is, she's one of the hosts on NFL prime time on NFL network. I know she isn't a total smoke show, but I find myself having a bit of a celebrity crush on her. She's like your friends hot mom in high school 

Lindsay-Soto-Feet-2351693.jpg

none of my friends had Moms like that..sucks i grew up in the 70"s

13 minutes ago, TheElectricCompany said:

In a parallel universe, if the opportunity presented itself, there would be zero hesitation. 

The picture I posted is a really good picture of her. On TV I'd say she doesn't look as good. I think part of it is she has a great personality and that always makes a chic more attractive 

4 minutes ago, Steptide said:

The picture I posted is a really good picture of her. On TV I'd say she doesn't look as good. I think part of it is she has a great personality and that always makes a chic more attractive 

She has a great TV personality, big difference. 

The "is she hot" internet conversations are always hysterical. 

Like you neckbeards would say no.  

• Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, TheElectricCompany said:

She has a great TV personality, big difference. 

The "is she hot" internet conversations are always hysterical. 

Like you neckbeards would say no.  

I wouldn't say no by any means 

13 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

She was showing a little bit of age on TV the other day,  but I can't envision a scenario where I would kick her out of bed. 

I know she had a child within the last year or so. Don't know if it's her first or not, but having kids will definitely age a person