Josh Rosen Pro Day 3/15

16 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Hellz yes - he’s a hero of mine for sure.  No one says “therrrrrre” as creepily as Bob Ross.

Yes.  The mainstream political narrative talks in terms of wealth redistribution from rich to poor or vice versa.  In reality there has been a massive redistribution underway from young to old for some time now - the Buffalo economy is a prime example of it.  But you won’t hear about it because Boomers vote.  Once someone figures out how to set up a secure voting app for smartphones - and the corrupt state election boards allow it - you’ll finally start to see real change in this country.

By the way - only a Boomer would send a Barnes and Noble link...

dude, I'm not a Boomer.  FYI.   I'm the oldest of the Millennial bracket.  

Edited by RyanC883

On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 6:54 PM, Commonsense said:

5 star recruit stuff is getting a little silly, Ryan Leaf was also a 5 star recruit. 

Did you just make that up?  Ryan Leaf wasn't a 5 star recruit.  Most schools were recruiting him as a linebacker.  He picked Washington State because they were willing to try him at QB.

33 minutes ago, dirtyvu said:

Did you just make that up?  Ryan Leaf wasn't a 5 star recruit.  Most schools were recruiting him as a linebacker.  He picked Washington State because they were willing to try him at QB.

No I looked through a biggest bust list and he was 2nd to Marinovich, if I misread the graph then I apologize.

On 3/15/2018 at 7:08 AM, Lurker said:

...I automatically think Baby Boomer. 

As a card-carrying member of that most-selfish generation, it always makes me chuckle when Boomers accuse anyone of being "entitled"...

You Baby Boomers screwed up us Generation X’s and how we have to deal with those damn Millenials. :angry: