Josh Rosen Pro Day 3/15

1 minute ago, CajunBillsBacker said:

Will be interesting to see who from the Bills staff will be there.

Which reps from the Bills were at Mayfield's Pro Day yesterday? Does anyone know?

17 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

F5 F5 F5 F5

(For the record, he is who I currently want us to take.)

Slowly he is becoming my pick as well.  Curious as well who from the Bills will be in attendance today as well as who attended Mayfield's pro day yesterday.  I feel that will definitely tell us there motives.  

9 minutes ago, H2o said:

Which reps from the Bills were at Mayfield's Pro Day yesterday? Does anyone know?

Somebody said they saw someone with a Bills polo talking to Mayfield on the video. 

I'm sure the Bills will try to keep things quiet about who they are scouting, but people can see them.  

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, MrEpsYtown said:

Somebody said they saw someone with a Bills polo talking to Mayfield on the video. 

I'm sure the Bills will try to keep things quiet about who they are scouting, but people can see them.  

I just remember hearing on NFL Network that all 32 teams had people there. I'm sure it will be the same with Rosen.

3 minutes ago, jpsp3434 said:

Slowly he is becoming my pick as well.  Curious as well who from the Bills will be in attendance today as well as who attended Mayfield's pro day yesterday.  I feel that will definitely tell us there motives.  

I think all of the first round projections have some warts, but that is what was said about Goff and Wentz.

The ones for Rosen are injury history and "he's a millennial", the latter of which is so stupid and lazy I can't believe it.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, BuffaloRebound said:

I think there are legitimate concerns about Rosen being athletic and big enough to extend plays in NFL.  Is he going to be an easy target for NFL pass rushes?  Also makes you worry about the concussions.  Eli and Brady have quick feet and elite processing ability.  

I think Rosen fits into the elite processing ability.  Not so sure about the quick feet part.  But then again, half my friends are Giants fans, and they'd tell you Peyton may as well have been Usain Bolt compared to Eli.  

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, BillnutinHouston said:

I work with and supervise millennials; ergo, it bears investigating.  

I AM a millennial (an older one), and so is every player in the draft this year. Pointing out Rosen in particular is stupid, because you can make that argument for each and every player out there.

"Millenial" has become Boomer code for "I don't understand it, and I don't like it, and it's someone younger, so let's call it a Millenial problem"

• Like (+1) 5

10 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

I AM a millennial (an older one), and so is every player in the draft this year. Pointing out Rosen in particular is stupid, because you can make that argument for each and every player out there.

"Millenial" has become Boomer code for "I don't understand it, and I don't like it, and it's someone younger, so let's call it a Millenial problem"

I'm an older millenial also. The perceived attitudes and entitlement mentality are so pervasive amongst the age group I tend to agree with the Boomers.

• Like (+1) 11

8 minutes ago, SmokinES3 said:

I'm an older millenial also. The perceived attitudes and entitlement mentality are so pervasive amongst the age group I tend to agree with the Boomers.

Really? Because most millennials I was in classes with went into STEM fields, and they can't get anything other than an entry level job with 5-10 years practical experience. I lot I know work a side gig, or have two jobs.

When I hear "entitled" it's usually part of a story like, "and so I asked him to come in on his day off, with no notice, and then he had the gall to ask that we pay him overtime because he was pushing past 40 hours. I told him we would roll those hours to next week so we don't have to report overtime. (I personally had this happen to me multiple times before I graduated). Can you believe the entitlement?" 

Edited by WhitewalkerInPhilly
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

When I hear "entitled" 

...I automatically think Baby Boomer. 

As a card-carrying member of that most-selfish generation, it always makes me chuckle when Boomers accuse anyone of being "entitled"...

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 2