Here is what is going to happen in the draft

After everything that happened at the beginning of FA period makes me think The Bills stay put at 12 with an open mind to move up if their guy is there. I think more and more that Rosen is NOT the guy they are targeting and Beane's patience will win out. If the exact guy they want is within striking distance they pull the trigger. If not they take a MLB. (Not sure which they like more Smith or Edmunds).

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, boater said:

The Jet QB room is veteran heavy, with both Bridgewater and McCown on fresh new big contracts --- this indicates the Jets may be taking the slower route to rebuilding their QB position. I could see them drafting a project type QB to sit on the bench for a few years.

Both are only a 1 year deal, they are far from big contracts.  

12 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

This is exactly what I’ve been saying, even before they signed Hyde.

That's one thought. I think you didn't check on when they were picking.

year   what who   round- overall

2013  OT Fisher   pick 1-   #1

2014 LB Ford       pick 1-  #23

2015 CB peters    pick 1    #18

2016 DT Jones   pick 2   #-37

2017 QB Mahone   pick 1 #10

If you notice, the LB, CB and DT picks were all BELOW the bottom half of the 1st round.  You don't get rare RB or QB or WR highly skill, possible HoF guys down that low.

48 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I mean they had Jamaal Charles...when he was good. So I'm not sure why Schwartz is saying this. 

Jamaal Charles was gone before he waited until the 3rd to take Kareem Hunt

32 minutes ago, maryland-bills-fan said:

That's one thought. I think you didn't check on when they were picking.

year   what who   round- overall

2013  OT Fisher   pick 1-   #1

2014 LB Ford       pick 1-  #23

2015 CB peters    pick 1    #18

2016 DT Jones   pick 2   #-37

2017 QB Mahone   pick 1 #10

If you notice, the LB, CB and DT picks were all BELOW the bottom half of the 1st round.  You don't get rare RB or QB or WR highly skill, possible HoF guys down that low.

It’s more about where has taken offensive skill positions. It’s all after the 3rd Rd. Kelce, Hunt, Hill.

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Jamaal Charles was gone before he waited until the 3rd to take Kareem Hunt

I get that, but 4 out of the 5 years he wasn't looking for a back. So basically he did not take a running back until the third, the one time he actually needed one. Smaller sample than 5 out of 5 is all I'm saying. 

1 minute ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I get that, but 4 out of the 5 years he wasn't looking for a back. So basically he did not take a running back until the third, the one time he actually needed one. Smaller sample than 5 out of 5 is all I'm saying. 

I just don’t see any pattern of him thinking RB should be valued that high (along with the other skill position). He seems to value QB, DB, both lines. I would personally be shocked if he took barkeley at 1 OR 4. I’m not saying he won’t take an RB at some point, since I think Hyde is just replacing Crow. But i see it more being a Sony Michel or someone like that. 

3 hours ago, Putin said:

Why are we assuming the Giants are not interested in a QB ?  Can Eli even play 2 more years ? I think Giants are in a perfect position to get their QB and have him sit and learn for a year or two , iMO that's about all Eli got left in his tank 

I agree with you and think Eli sucks but they are in win now mode with Gettleman. I think they should take a QB but Barkely seems more logical for winning now, especially with the bunch of assbag Rb's they have now