Here is what is going to happen in the draft

Here is what I think is going to happen in the draft and what they Bills might do. 

PICK 1         The Browns take Barkley.  He is the best in the draft and will not keep. They get their QB later.

PICK 2         The Giants take Darhold They also need a QB and have a history of being lead by great QB's.  The Bills can't outbid the Giants for the Giants pick

PICK 3         The Colts will do one of three things. The first is to take Chubb as the best player and needed DE. The second is to take a trade up for the spot with somebody other than the Bills.  The third is to trade spots with the Bills. It would take both our first round picks and our last 3rd round picks.  This is the most likely trade we might make.   If they take Chubb, then the rest of this posting continues.

PICK 4      The Browns get their QB. either Allen or Rosen.

PICK 5       The Broncos are owned by a former QB.  But they just got Keenum. They will take a guard or LB and get a QB in the 2nd round.

PICK 6       The Jets need a better QB and will take Rosen, Allen or Mayfield.   Unless the Bills like the 3rd QB in the draft who is available here and do a trade up with an AFC foe.   To move from #12 to #6 will also cost a second round pick (#21, 53rd overall)  and some "change" of 30 points (swap 5th for 6th round pick).  This would give the Bills the 3rd QB in the draft.  It would give the Jets an extra draft pick.

PICK 7, 8, 9, 10                     Tampa Bay, Chicago Bears, San Fran, Oakland   may not be drafting a QB.  Any of them might do a trade down and let somebody else draft a QB ahead of the Bills.   Maybe some people shouldn't go outside today because of meteors and lightning strikes.

PICK 11    The Fish have a lot of needs.  They just got rid of Suh & Timmons, so a DT and LB are needed.  They need a tight end and cornerback. They just gave a 3 year $60 million contract to Tannenhill.  They might take a QB just to thumb the nose at the Bills, or more likely they will go later round for a development guy. They might take a trade up from somebody who is enambered in one of th top 4 QB's and want to beat the Bills there.  Maybe we could trade up with them (low 3rd or 4th) to swap places when were are blackmailed.    

PICK 12     The Bills may have traded up to PICK 3 or PICK 6 .  The Bills might take the 4th or 5th QB in this spot, if they stay here and are okay with the player.  The Bills might also trade down and pick any one of the 3-5  (what looks like) 2nd tier QB's in the second round and have two 1st round, two second round and two third round picks  (6 total) to get a offensive line and linebackers and wide receivers.

My handicapping:    30% trade up to PICK 3,,,,, 30% trade up to PICK 6 ,,,,15% trade up to PICK11,,,,,20% stay at PICK 12,,,,,,,5% trade down from PICK 12.

The Bills have to get into a position to draft Darnold, Rosen, or Allen. Anything other than that does not solve the quarterback conundrum that has plagued this team for the last 20 some odd years. Therefore, I think they have to get into the top three to guarantee themselves their guy. I think they want Darnold or Rosen. They will not draft Baker Mayfield (I like him, but they are not taking him.)

• Like (+1) 1

Browns would be nuts to draft a RB after giving Hyde 3yrs/ 15m

I see them taking Darnold at 1

Giants go Barkley or Rosen at 2 if its the RB then the Colts trade happens if its QB the Colts stay put

Colts trade out of 3 with the Bills for 12,21 next years 2 and Hughes or they take Barkley if G men go Rosen

Bills now trade to 4 with the Browns for 12/21 their own 3rd back and our 2019 2nd

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, BrotherChazz said:

Really don't see the Browns taking Barkley after signing Hyde.  That throws everything else off. 

I think if Barkley isn't taken at 4, he could slip to the Bucs.  Not really a bold prediction, I just think the Barkley hype train is a bit out of whack at present.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, maryland-bills-fan said:

Here is what I think is going to happen in the draft and what they Bills might do. 

PICK 1         The Browns take Barkley.  He is the best in the draft and will not keep. They get their QB later.

PICK 2         The Giants take Darhold They also need a QB and have a history of being lead by great QB's.  The Bills can't outbid the Giants for the Giants pick

PICK 3         The Colts will do one of three things. The first is to take Chubb as the best player and needed DE. The second is to take a trade up for the spot with somebody other than the Bills.  The third is to trade spots with the Bills. It would take both our first round picks and our last 3rd round picks.  This is the most likely trade we might make.   If they take Chubb, then the rest of this posting continues.

PICK 4      The Browns get their QB. either Allen or Rosen.

PICK 5       The Broncos are owned by a former QB.  But they just got Keenum. They will take a guard or LB and get a QB in the 2nd round.

PICK 6       The Jets need a better QB and will take Rosen, Allen or Mayfield.   Unless the Bills like the 3rd QB in the draft who is available here and do a trade up with an AFC foe.   To move from #12 to #6 will also cost a second round pick (#21, 53rd overall)  and some "change" of 30 points (swap 5th for 6th round pick).  This would give the Bills the 3rd QB in the draft.  It would give the Jets an extra draft pick.

PICK 7, 8, 9, 10                     Tampa Bay, Chicago Bears, San Fran, Oakland   may not be drafting a QB.  Any of them might do a trade down and let somebody else draft a QB ahead of the Bills.   Maybe some people shouldn't go outside today because of meteors and lightning strikes.

PICK 11    The Fish have a lot of needs.  They just got rid of Suh & Timmons, so a DT and LB are needed.  They need a tight end and cornerback. They just gave a 3 year $60 million contract to Tannenhill.  They might take a QB just to thumb the nose at the Bills, or more likely they will go later round for a development guy. They might take a trade up from somebody who is enambered in one of th top 4 QB's and want to beat the Bills there.  Maybe we could trade up with them (low 3rd or 4th) to swap places when were are blackmailed.    

PICK 12     The Bills may have traded up to PICK 3 or PICK 6 .  The Bills might take the 4th or 5th QB in this spot, if they stay here and are okay with the player.  The Bills might also trade down and pick any one of the 3-5  (what looks like) 2nd tier QB's in the second round and have two 1st round, two second round and two third round picks  (6 total) to get a offensive line and linebackers and wide receivers.

My handicapping:    30% trade up to PICK 3,,,,, 30% trade up to PICK 6 ,,,,15% trade up to PICK11,,,,,20% stay at PICK 12,,,,,,,5% trade down from PICK 12.

There's no way in hell the Jets will make a trade with us , no way 

8 minutes ago, BrotherChazz said:

Really don't see the Browns taking Barkley after signing Hyde.  That throws everything else off. 

https://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/nfl-2017-ranking-all-32-starting-running-backs-052817

is one source that lists Hyde as the 20th best starting RB.  Barkley looks like a once-a-decade guy.  If the Browns don't start off with Barkley, we should be happy because the Giants won't let him get past them and that means one less QB off the table.

1 minute ago, Putin said:

"If Hitler invaded hell I would make at least a favourable reference to the devil in the House of Commons."      Winston Churchill

They might consider that they were screwing us rather than helping us.

13 minutes ago, maryland-bills-fan said:

https://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/nfl-2017-ranking-all-32-starting-running-backs-052817

is one source that lists Hyde as the 20th best starting RB.  Barkley looks like a once-a-decade guy.  If the Browns don't start off with Barkley, we should be happy because the Giants won't let him get past them and that means one less QB off the table.

Come on.  It's one thing to use PFF, they have their warts but is largely respected.  Fansided?  Get out.

2 minutes ago, stony said:

I think if Barkley isn't taken at 4, he could slip to the Bucs.  Not really a bold prediction, I just think the Barkley hype train is a bit out of whack at present.

I think if we really like a top QB in this draft we will have to make a trade with Cleveland for the 1st overall pick , 

Cleveland is NOT taking a RB with the 1st pick , they're taking a QB !!!!  

4 minutes ago, maryland-bills-fan said:

"If Hitler invaded hell I would make at least a favourable reference to the devil in the House of Commons."      Winston Churchill

They might consider that they were screwing us rather than helping us.

There's No might or rather , there's Only Nothing 

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
19 minutes ago, Putin said:

Exactly, the Jets aren't going to make it easier for the Bills to draft a QB who could beat them up in the division for the next 15 years.

38 minutes ago, BrotherChazz said:

I agree whole heartedly and this is why I love this time of year.  You think you have some sort of clue and we really don't.

• Like (+1) 1

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
22 minutes ago, stony said:

I don't know.  After seeing him on the field and what he did at the combine, I think he is going to be sick.  I mean a 4.4 forty for a 233 pounder.  Bench press of 29 reps for a RB and a 41" vertical.  That is rarefied air.

13 minutes ago, Putin said:

I think if we really like a top QB in this draft we will have to make a trade with Cleveland for the 1st overall pick , 

Cleveland is NOT taking a RB with the 1st pick , they're taking a QB !!!!  

There's No might or rather , there's Only Nothing 

I've said this from day 1, too.  Wouldn't be surprised if Haslem has made it known its mandatory at 1.  

5 minutes ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

I don't know.  After seeing him on the field and what he did at the combine, I think he is going to be sick.  I mean a 4.4 forty for a 233 pounder.  Bench press of 29 reps for a RB and a 41" vertical.  That is rarefied air.

I think he's excellent, just can't see him going 1 for obvious reasons.  Giants might trade out at 2, and just signed Stewart.  Three is prime trade-up territory for a number of teams.  Four makes sense.  Broncos are prime QB candidates.  I'd love him to go to the Jets, because it would mean they're putting a band-aid on their QB situation.  It'll be interesting. 

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
11 minutes ago, stony said:

I've said this from day 1, too.  Wouldn't be surprised if Haslem has made it known its mandatory at 1.  

I think he's excellent, just can't see him going 1 for obvious reasons.  Giants might trade out at 2, and just signed Stewart.  Three is prime trade-up territory for a number of teams.  Four makes sense.  Broncos are prime QB candidates.  I'd love him to go to the Jets, because it would mean they're putting a band-aid on their QB situation.  It'll be interesting. 

I don't think he is going one either but I think he can easily be a top 5 back in the league by year 2.