Arthur Brown sighting

Agent 91

5 minutes ago, GG said:

Learned something new, he's Bryce Brown's brother

Which means he could be as good as Bryce Paup.  Connect the dots.  Plus his middle name could be Murphy

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Agent 91 said:

I am at work closing my shift and saw Arthur Brown taking his bag off the claim belt. 

Any news out there on him?

Scheduled visit?

Is the interesting part that he is in town, or that he is staying so long that he had to check a bag? I would think a free agent visit would only merit a carry on bag...

8 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

He was suppose to be the Ravens next big linebacker but failed on a bunch of teams.

Hardly has played anywhere.

He apparently had surgery just after the draft in 2013 which held him back, was IR'd by the Ravens just after the 2014 season.  He's played in 34 games for the Ravens

and 12 for Jax 2016.  The Seahawks brought him into OTA last spring but cut him before training camp and no one else picked him up.

He must have talent but it's repeatedly failing to translate onto the field.  Wonder if he's one of those kids who never really healed right from an injury in college and lost a step, or if he just can't translate his stuff to the pros.

58 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Is the interesting part that he is in town, or that he is staying so long that he had to check a bag? I would think a free agent visit would only merit a carry on bag...

I would assume they'd want to work him out if they're looking at signing him as well as look at his medical history.  What do players bring for a full workout?  Would they bring several pairs of different cleats or stuff?  Their own pads?

• Like (+1) 1