What are your AFC Power Rankings

While the Syracuse game is in a time out, and I'm drinking, I'll spit this out for fun:

1. Bills

2. Steelers

3. Jaguars

4. Chiefs

5. Browns

6. Ravens

7. Broncos

8. Chargers

9. Bengals

10. Dolphins

11. Jets

12. Raiders

13. Titans

14. Texans

15. Colts

16. Patriots

TBH the NFC looks so much better.

What do you think?

TOP (12-14 WINS)

1. Pats- They were in the SB. They stay here until proven otherwise. Sorry guys

2. Steelers- Big Ben and Bell are still there. Always a tough team. Their window is closing with Ben. 

HALL OF VERY GOOD (10-12 WINS)

3. Chargers- I am just sick of seeing Phil Rivers fall short. Picking with my heart here. 

4. Jags- I could see a slide down the chart, but they were in the AFCC. AFC South could very well beat each other up in 2018 with the best at 9 or 10 wins)

5. Texans- Assuming Watson is ready to rock and roll. Plus that Defense is still good.  No Watson no cookie. 

FIGHTING FOR THE FINAL WILD CARD SPOT (8-10 WINS)

6. Colts (assuming a trade down with the Bills for more picks. This could drop big time but they get a HUGE bump with Luck back behind center)

7. Bills (I have more faith than some in McCarron. Better passer than TT. Still some important holes to fill)

8. Chiefs (could take the Colts spot. Rookie QB vs. Andrew Luck

9. Raiders (Carr's season will determine where they fall)

10. Dolphins- They were a QB away from being a much better team than us in 2017. Losing some help though. Could drop.

11. Titans- Same as Broncos, but they were in the hunt last year so they get the nod

7 WINS OR LESS

12. Browns- Just being nice. I don't want you to be the factory of sadness anymore. Also TT is a good dude/mediocre QB, who will get you to at least 5 wins this year. I predict 7. 

13. Jets- I just don't see a turn around for them now. 

14. Ravens- The wheels will fall off the organization in the next few years. Their window is over. 

15. Broncos- Probably too low. But I can't really say they are better than anybody above the,

16. Bengals- Sorry guys, but probably swap with the Browns in reality. 

I think there is probably a log jam of teams at 7-10 wins, that are all pretty comparable that flip flop in there. Chargers the most notable of to add to that group. I wouldn't be surprised if everybody in the hall of very good was basically also fighting for a WC spot as well. 

Edited by Mango
  • Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Mango said:

TOP (12-14 WINS)

2. Steelers- Big Ben and Bell are still there. Always a tough team. Their window is closing with Ben. 

3. Chargers- I am just sick of seeing Phil Rivers fall short. Picking with my heart here. 

4. Jags- I could see a slide down the chart, but they were in the AFCC. AFC South could very well beat each other up in 2018 with the best at 9 or 10 wins)

5. Texans- Assuming Watson is ready to rock and roll. Plus that Defense is still good.  No Watson no cookie. 

6. Colts (assuming a trade down with the Bills for more picks. This could drop big time but they get a HUGE bump with Luck back behind center)

7. Bills (I have more faith than some in McCarron. Better passer than TT. Still some important holes to fill)

10. Dolphins- They were a QB away from being a much better team than us in 2017. Losing some help though. Could drop.

11. Titans- Same as Broncos, but they were in the hunt last year so they get the nod

7 WINS OR LESS

12. Browns- Just being nice. I don't want you to be the factory of sadness anymore. Also TT is a good dude/mediocre QB, who will get you to at least 5 wins this year. I predict 7. 

14. Ravens- The wheels will fall off the organization in the next few years. Their window is over. 

15. Broncos- Probably too low. But I can't really say they are better than anybody above the,

I think there is probably a log jam of teams at 7-10 wins, that are all pretty comparable that flip flop in there. Chargers the most notable of to add to that group. I wouldn't be surprised if everybody in the hall of very good was basically also fighting for a WC spot as well. 

You have been drinking, time for bed

1 hour ago, Mango said:

TOP (12-14 WINS)

7 WINS OR LESS

Colts at 6? Even with luck they are a bad team and their division isnt a pushover anymore like it has been