Did we just get Hood winked?

BigSky

2 hours ago, BigSky said:

Earlier today there were reports that the Patriots had made an offer to AJ. Later on the Boston Globe says there was no offer made. Perhaps the Hoody wanted AJ to go to the Bills and pretended he wanted him?

Even if that happened I like the signing. Hope we get a good QB in the draft as well. Go Bills!

Um...how is this a real thread?  :blink:

5 hours ago, BigSky said:

Earlier today there were reports that the Patriots had made an offer to AJ. Later on the Boston Globe says there was no offer made. Perhaps the Hoody wanted AJ to go to the Bills and pretended he wanted him?

Even if that happened I like the signing. Hope we get a good QB in the draft as well. Go Bills!

What?

9 hours ago, BigSky said:

The Patriots have ruled us for so long that thoughts like this in my opinion go through all our minds especially when in the end we actually win one over them.  We are witnessing a changing of the guard if only in a small way in signing Murph & McCarron from the Patriots. 

9 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

Nobody is blindfolding the Beane!

Agreed. This AJ deal is excellent. Can’t belive we got him for that price and he has a big upside. Hopefully he just ends up being a good backup to Rosen or Darnold. 

Or...

perhaps AJ told them to piss off and chose Buffalo over NE and now they are trying to save face...

And now I realize that I don’t care. 

9 hours ago, Da webster guy said:

trust me Beane is a way better GM than Belicheat.   We took McCarron because he was a good value, has some experience and will add to the qb competition.    What the Pats think about AJ is meaningless. 

Really?  I think it is safe to say that "Belicheat" is really good.  

13 hours ago, BigSky said:

Yeah, and Sal Carpaccio wrote that UFA QBs weren’t part of the plan. Don’t believe everything you read, Holmes. 

13 hours ago, BigSky said:

We actually fleeced the hoodie.

On 3/15/2018 at 9:06 AM, auburnbillsbacker said:

Really?  I think it is safe to say that "Belicheat" is really good.  

as a GM?    awful.   Poor trades and drafting.  Chandler Jones trade cost them the superbowl.  He was the best pass rusher in the NFL this year and they lost because Foles had all day back there, they had zero pressure.  Bill was signing guys off the street to try and fill in the holes on their defense. 

On 3/14/2018 at 11:08 PM, BigSky said:

Unlike the press in Buffalo the press in Boston is generally supportive of the team so since P*ts lost him it must have been because Billicheat must not have really wanted him?  If the Bills want to drive interest in a player up all they need to do is leak it to Buffalo Press and they will run to their friends on opposing teams with info.  The presses are really the opposite of each other and local press should be treated as opposition press.