Did we just get Hood winked?

BigSky

Earlier today there were reports that the Patriots had made an offer to AJ. Later on the Boston Globe says there was no offer made. Perhaps the Hoody wanted AJ to go to the Bills and pretended he wanted him?

Even if that happened I like the signing. Hope we get a good QB in the draft as well. Go Bills!

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

Just now, BigSky said:

Earlier today there were reports that the Patriots had made an offer to AJ. Later on the Boston Globe says there was no offer made. Perhaps the Hoody wanted AJ to go to the Bills and pretended he wanted him?

Even if that happened I like the signing. Hope we get a good QB in the draft as well. Go Bills!

I'm going to say no..........the fact that they got him at a backup rate for TWO years makes it a super friendly team deal............if AJM plays well in 2018 but the Bills get their Darnold or Rosen and want to start them in 2019 they might be able to trade McCarron for a pretty nice pick.

I suspect the second year was a hard give-up for AJ and his agent.

• Like (+1) 3

It’s not paranoia if they’re really out to get you?

You really think hood winked was an accident? As I said I think It’s a great signing. Like AJ. Like the contract. Like the flexibility it gives us in the draft. Like this off season!