Next up - QB of the defense

6 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

Pure fact is it is a QB driven league if you can not see that I don't know what to tell you.

Yes but QB play is declining.

Good QB play with a very good D and run game can defeat elite qbs.

How many playoff games has Stafford won?

Brady,Rodgers, Brees and Big Been are all getting up there in age.

Edited by JerseyBills

23 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Yes but QB play is declining.

Good QB play with a very good Day and run game can defeat elite qbs.

How many playoff games has Stafford won?

Brady,Rodgers, Brees and Big Been are all getting up there in age.

How can you say in decline.

With who your talking about 1st off Brady has carried a not so talented team for many years. Rogers is amazing but was injured this season. Brees had one of the top offenses this year but Philly was just too complete. Big Ben scored over 30 points in that loss, sadly Bortles out played him, all about QB play when both teams score over 30 some points or was it 40 some points for each team. I know both teams lit it up in that playoff game.

Big D game is low scoring games where offenses can not move down the field not who can stop the other teams offense once or twice a game. A good QB will score and move his team regardless of how good the D is he is playing against. I don't care how good a teams D is without having a QB on that team that can score and give that d some rest it just doesn't matter. Look when we had a top 3 D, we still didn't even make a wild card birth.

It is all about having a top QB without one in this league nothing else matters, it is why teams spend so much to get one and that is why it is called a QB driven league..

Edited by xRUSHx

I would very much like the Bills to trade up top 5 for a QB, if they can do so without using the #22 pick and trade our pick next year I'd be quite happy then take ILB Leighton Vander Esche for Boise State , he would be our Luke Keuchley at ILB, big, fast, solid in coverage. He is the missing piece in the middle, Preston Brown is a very average ILB imo.

Edited by BuffaloBillsGospel
  • Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

Right but I don't see any of these guys with Franchise QB written on them.

Mccarron has probably just as much upside. I see 2011 and 12 qbs here. The first rounders we're Locker,Gabbert,Ponder ,RG3,Tannehil,Weeden.

Cam n Luck are the outliers but both were expected to be legit franchise guys. Cousins was a 4th rder in 12

No QB in this class has that franchise QB stamp. 

Why waste draft capital on a huge question mark when we can let a QB fall to us and have the same chance.

That is just your opinion because the matter of fact is we do not know. However, what we do know is statistically the top prospects hit 3x more than the rest of the field. Increase your chances, I'm done betting on 00 can we bet on black?