Next up - QB of the defense

I said this yesterday, but I feel the Bills have their eyes on a rookie mlb. The QB of the defense for the next 5+ years. I think that solidifies and greatly improved the defense , which should be muchhhh better now that the Bean/McD stamp is on it. 

I'm not a college guy by any means, but is there a top 10 mlb or 2 that projects to be a stud at the NFL level? Again, I think a rookie QB is in play,but not one of the big 4-5 , unless they slide to 12. Using this draft capital will further put their stamp on the roster and feel they really like one. 

Witha RB , possibly 2 and 3-4 QB coming off the board, we will have the luxury of picking up a stud at 12 and  22 for that matter. Loving these low profile,high ceiling moves so far, have complete confidence in this staff and trust they have a clear vision and are following that formula. 

QB is top priority but on the defensive side of the ball .

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

It's actually a really good year for linebackers.  Raquan Smith and Tremaine Edmunds are the top guys.  Rashaan Evans is also very good as well.  If we want to go that route it is likely someone will be there at 12.

4 minutes ago, WMDman said:

I feel likethey bring brown back

I hope not.

I'm hearing 7 mil a year. I just don't see him being worth it. He gets exposed to much in pass game.

Just now, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

It's actually a really good year for linebackers.  Raquan Smith and Tremaine Edmunds are the top guys.  Rashaan Evans is also very good as well.  If we want to go that route it is likely someone will be there at 12.

Good. I don't know nearly as much as most on here about cfb players.

Any 43 mlb fit the scheme and is a McD guy? Is there a can't miss 43 mlb out there? I feel this is top priority now that Star and Murphy signed on the DL.

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
3 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

I hope not.

I'm hearing 7 mil a year. I just don't see him being worth it. He gets exposed to much in pass game.

Any 43 mlb fit the scheme and is a McD guy? Is there a can't miss 43 mlb out there? I feel this is top priority now that Star and Murphy signed on the DL.

There is a chance both Edmunds and Smith could be gone by the time we pick though.

17 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

I said this yesterday, but I feel the Bills have their eyes on a rookie mlb. The QB of the defense for the next 5+ years. I think that solidifies and greatly improved the defense , which should be muchhhh better now that the Bean/McD stamp is on it. 

I'm not a college guy by any means, but is there a top 10 mlb or 2 that projects to be a stud at the NFL level? Again, I think a rookie QB is in play,but not one of the big 4-5 , unless they slide to 12. Using this draft capital will further put their stamp on the roster and feel they really like one. 

Witha RB , possibly 2 and 3-4 QB coming off the board, we will have the luxury of picking up a stud at 12 and  22 for that matter. Loving these low profile,high ceiling moves so far, have complete confidence in this staff and trust they have a clear vision and are following that formula. 

QB is top priority but on the defensive side of the ball .

Get the real QB

Get the Real QB

why do Bills fans hate QBs?

8 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

I hope not.

Phase 2 of free agency is about to start. He isnt getting 7M a year 

Just now, JerseyBills said:

Mccarron imo is no worse than any rookie we'd get. I think QB could be in play, I just doubt a trade up is in play. 

They are trading up. 

2 year 10M with 5M AVV is a BU QB. 

Just now, MAJBobby said:

They are trading up. 

2 year 10M with 5M AVV is a BU QB. 

And who do you foresee this trade up being for? And why is it worth missing out on a Treadmill White or Dion Dawkins? 

No sarcasm, genuinely interested in your opinion,as stated I am not a well informed college guy like many on here

Just now, JerseyBills said:

And who do you foresee this trade up being for? And why is it worth missing out on a Treadmill White or Dion Dawkins? 

No sarcasm, genuinely interested in your opinion,as stated I am not a well informed college guy like many on here

Rosen

Darnold

Mayfield

and Yes a Franchise QB is worth it