Pump the brakes...

6 minutes ago, Bobby Hooks said:

Are you related to QBorBust2017? 

That guy was awesome. He was always talking about pumping our breaks, and telling us to wait and see too... 

actually the the more I think of it that guy was awful. 

Was there really a QborBust2017?

Just now, Jay_Fixit said:

It took almost the whole day but we finally have the worst thread of today.

On point with this sentence. Sounds ?? 

6 minutes ago, QBorBust2018 said:

Was there really a QborBust2017?

No, I just wanted to build up your confidence a little before slapping you with the awful bomb. 

I was hoping it may get hurt more that way. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks

13 minutes ago, QBorBust2018 said:

Everything Beane has done is meaningless until he engineers a move into the top 5

lets wait and see... 

he could still fail, and the bills end up with the bust Lamar Jackson at 12 

What makes you think Jackson's a bust? Him, Mayfield & Rosen are literally the best of the bunch. You don't improve on every QB aspect in your final year & still become a heisman finalists, after winning the award the year prior...if your a bust! People thought DeShaun Watson was a bust... now it's crickets when you speak his name! Lamar Jackson is a WAY better prospect then Deshaun Watson, Wentz, Goff, Winston, Mariota, & Russell Wilson coming out college. He's the one prospect who's a throw first QB... that happens to be deadly if he decides to take off & run. 

Don't be surprise if that's who Beane want! This guy was the front man to scouting Cam... & Lamar Jackson has better arm talent then Cam. You never know the 12th pick might be what they want to draft Jackson. Maybe that's why McCarron is on a 2 year deal... that's enough time for Jackson to develop. 

Don't judge a book by its cover...you sound crazy saying "Out right" Jackson is a bust