McCarron vs. Rosen...who starts?

Starting quarterback  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Assuming for a moment Rosen is the pick, who starts opening day?

• AJ McCarron
    • Josh Rosen

Just now, NewDayBills said:

You know, I am not so sure we trade up that far. Not just because of McCarron (who I love), but we haven't really been over aggressive in free agency, which is what I'd expect from a team that is going to give up half of their draft picks.

We've picked up starters at QB, DE, CB, DT and re-signed a starting DT, clearing the way to draft LBs and O in the draft and we have 6 picks in the first 3 rounds. We only have to trade 2-3 of those to move up. Who else would you have us sign, FA isn't close be being over; in fact, it's only about 6 hours in.

1 minute ago, ndirish1978 said:

We've picked up starters at QB, DE, CB, DT and re-signed a starting DT, clearing the way to draft LBs and O in the draft and we have 6 picks in the first 3 rounds. We only have to trade 2-3 of those to move up. Who else would you have us sign, FA isn't close be being over; in fact, it's only about 6 hours in.

We only have so many picks, we need a couple CBs, LBs, RT, C, WR. If we trade everything for Rosen, he is going to get killed. I'm skeptical to say the least.

2 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

We only have so many picks, we need a couple CBs, LBs, RT, C, WR. If we trade everything for Rosen, he is going to get killed. I'm skeptical to say the least.

When I picture you I literally imagine a cloud hanging over your head.

Unknown.png