Bills sign Trent Murphy

The D-Line is really starting to shape up.

This gives us a nice 3-man rotation with Hughes, Lawson and Murphy. 

I would still like to see us draft another DT to eventually take Kyle's place.

Our Linebacker group still looks terribly ugly.

It's hard to believe that LB hasn't become a bigger priority over the last two offseasons, considering Sean McDermott's history as a Defensive Coordinator.

6 minutes ago, Logic said:

Wow. 

AWESOME signing! 

Coming off ACL surgery, but he managed 9 sacks the year prior.

Only entering his 4th year in the league. The arrow is pointing up BIG TIME with him!

I didn't expect it to happen, but with the signings of Lotulelei, Williams, and Murphy, the defensive line has improved drastically. 

What makes this signing even better is that edge rusher is very shallow in this year's draft. OL, LBs, WR now up on the docket!

I'm curious about the money, especially with him coming off an injury. Supposing that it's reasonable, I think it bolsters a weaker position.

I'd prefer that we will in the positions you mentioned as well. Assuming we use both of our 1sts to get our QB., at least one of each in the 2nd and 3rd rounds, that doesn't leave a lot of gaping holes. I would use the 4th and 5th rounders to go DT and RB.

1 minute ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Because as Bills fans, we dont allow ourselves to have more than 1 nice thing. Even if we need 2 on the field at a time.

Murphy is 1 nice thing, who is the other you are talking about?  It cant be mr. invisible until I get a stupid penalty JH55 can it?