What speed WR is available for the Bills to sign in Free Agency?

6 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Would the Browns trade Corey Coleman? Maybe the Bills could offer Lawson for Coleman? I know it’s out there but that is 2 former 1st rounders that just got replaced. The Bills need a speed WR and the Browns pass rush. Just a thought...

I thought about Coleman, but I don't see Cleveland giving up on him yet, especially when they have a chance to roll out an 11-set with him, Gordon, and Landry for their rookie QB 

We could try & get Cameron Meredith from the Bears. They're pretty much giving him away for free. I heard Sal on WGR say he had an undrafted tag on him... then Jeremy Said...well that's sounds like a free player to me".... I would love to have Meredith... other then that you have Terrell Pryor... & that's it!

DJ Moore or DJ Chark in the 2nd rd.   

2 minutes ago, Scorp83 said:

We could try & get Cameron Meredith from the Bears. They're pretty much giving him away for free. I heard Sal on WGR say he had an undrafted tag on him... then Jeremy Said...well that's sounds like a free player to me".... I would love to have Meredith... other then that you have Terrell Pryor... & that's it!

Da Bears get ROFR on any deal made to him and would probably match, if it isn't crazy.

14 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Would the Browns trade Corey Coleman? Maybe the Bills could offer Lawson for Coleman? I know it’s out there but that is 2 former 1st rounders that just got replaced. The Bills need a speed WR and the Browns pass rush. Just a thought...

I am not a Coleman fan nor do i think he’s a McD type but I do think they would like to move on from him. I have heard that Pryor is going back to Cleveland. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

Da Bears get ROFR on any deal made to him and would probably match, if it isn't crazy.

If true... it's still worth a try. Why not... dude is good

1 hour ago, thebandit27 said:

Stop me if you've heard this before...

Ship the 6 we got from Cincinnati to LAC for Travis Benjamin 

If we re-sign Deonte Thompson and got Travis Benjamin (Kelvin’s cousin) we would have 3 WRs from Belle Glade, FL and that’s not a bad thing, those kids down there catch rabbits on foot.

1 hour ago, Tipster19 said:

If we re-sign Deonte Thompson and got Travis Benjamin (Kelvin’s cousin) we would have 3 WRs from Belle Glade, FL and that’s not a bad thing, those kids down there catch rabbits on foot.

Wasn't A. Hernandez from "The muck" also?