What speed WR is available for the Bills to sign in Free Agency?

I heard Maclin was cut do to salary. I am sure Buffalo had him in on a Free agent visit last year. If Bills can grab on before draft we will have filled everything but Middle Linebacker and New Center for backup or starter. Beane does not mess around!!!!

Just saying, the Rams are looking to move Tavon Austin and I’m thinking that it wouldn’t take all that much to get him. It would be ironic if the Bills did get him, seeing that we traded back in that draft with them so they could draft him and we took EJ.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Markus Wheaton just cut from the Bears could be a nice fit. 4.45 forty. I'm waiting for Allen Hurns to be cut as well as he has speed and size. .

Both nice fits imo.  

Not seeing much from Wheaton past 2 years, like at least 40 catches from someone.

2 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Brice Butler. 6'3" ran 4.39 40 coming out of college.

Been buried on the Cowboys depth chart but played really well when given an opportunity. 

http://www.nfl.com/player/bricebutler/2541388/profile

He has good yards per catch, on the rise. Worth a look, I'll call Beane and let him know 0:)

2 minutes ago, USABuffaloFan said:

Not seeing much from Wheaton past 2 years, like at least 40 catches from someone.

I think it is a bit circumstantial. They gave him too much money and the quarterback play the last couple of years has been pretty awful. Might be worth a bounceback type of shot. 

In a perfect world you work a trade for Martavis Bryant