Bills sign QB AJ McCarron

48 minutes ago, BananaB said:

All the excuses keep coming for Taylor don’t they. When these guys were on the field he still hesitated to throw them the ball.. It’s hard to judge any of Taylor’s targets on their time together. He just didn’t throw to them on a regular basis.... We only seen A.J. with quality WRs but he made quality throws, hopefully he’ll be able to get more out of these guys then Taylor has.  We’re about to see and I look forward to it. 

Relax dude i just want to talk about AJ McCaron and our receiving corps.

And i enjoy talking about former bills players. Why they find sccess elsewhere . Literally haven't dropped tyrod's name in here.

The receivers are bad. On paper. In a vacuum, are you happy to proceed with this argument. They have accomplished nothing in the NFLshort of KB'S overrated mediocre rookie season. Half the player AJG is. He slow as dirt

2 hours ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Well we had injuries with Goodwin and watkins. And without Robert woods this year, we were trotting out nobodies. Would have liked to retain him don't see how he doesn't fit the mcd mold. But he was pricey

And Goodwin flat out improved this last year, i have to put that on coaching. Honestly I'd put him up there for NFL's most improved player (wish that was a thing). He beefed up and looks like Michael Thomas with his physicality.

Goodwin got with QBs who pass footballs 

KB and Zay will be good.   Add another speedster and it’s on.  The anchor is gone 

AJ ain’t gonna go into a shell and cower from throwing 50/50 balls. 

Edited by Teddy KGB
  • Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Relax dude i just want to talk about AJ McCaron and our receiving corps.

And i enjoy talking about former bills players. Why they find sccess elsewhere . Literally haven't dropped tyrod's name in here.

The receivers are bad. On paper. In a vacuum, are you happy to proceed with this argument. They have accomplished nothing in the NFLshort of KB'S overrated mediocre rookie season. Half the player AJG is. He slow as dirt

If you want to talk about former WRs, their play here goes hand and hand with Taylor. Hard not to have a conversation without it. Just saying they sucked isn’t realistic because numerous had gone on to have success elsewhere.

• Like (+1) 2

AJ is most likely, as presented, a "bridge" QB and not the "long time answer" but if he has any pride, he'll prove all these media parrots wrong! I would be sick of reading and hearing this. It's on him to prove all them wrong. Teammates and coaches matter of course, but it's mainly on him.  There has been so many stories of #2 shining when they finally had the chance. Probabilities are not on the side of that happening, but the media don't know! They just parrot the same things. 

3 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

Goodwin got with QBs who pass footballs 

Hoyer and CJ Beathard? Really? Jimmy G was not there until the last 5 or so games. 

No - he improved and was on the field a lot more. Started twice as many games and his numbers about doubled. 

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, ngbills said:

Hoyer and CJ Beathard? Really? Jimmy G was not there until the last 5 or so games. 

No - he improved and was on the field a lot more. Started twice as many games and his numbers about doubled. 

And people wanted Goodwin gone because he was always injured and focused on the Olympics and track. Now he seems focused more on football and played well.

Similar to woods, people here just didn't think he wad worth what he was going to get paid based on his play here.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

House shopping in Buffalo right now. This weather is awesome! So happy to be a part of this city & the Bills Mafia.

So happy we signed him

3 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Let’s get some AJs in the bills shop here. Hopefully it’s not a 5. Seen enough of that for the better part of the last decade

I'm sure he will want #10 is its available 

55 minutes ago, cd1 said:

Deonte Thompson #10

...wouldn't surprise me one bit if McBeane made offers to Deonte and Gaines, with both opting to see if their phone rings...so McBeane "checked"......their agents may be calling shortly to find their clients work....no rush...no panic...McBeane "checked".....

• Like (+1) 1

The Browns weren’t going to sign AJ McCarron after acquiring Tyrod Taylor from the Bills. But Browns coach Hue Jackson gave McCarron a plug to Bills General Manager Brandon Beane.

“I actually spoke to Hue Jackson the night before we signed him, texted with two other coaches of his that I know,” Beane said in a press conference Friday, via quotes distributed by the team. “And the one word they told me about AJ that got me fired up was ‘competitor,’ and I love that.

45 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Would be great if he has improved a lot while sitting in Cincy and gets to Buffalo and begins to light it up. All while the drafted QB learns, that would be a great scenario.

The Kid is intens, skilled and full on about proving himself a starter. 

Let us wish him the best Luck as a Buffalo Bill.

:D

Edited by 3rdand12
  • Like (+1) 1