Bills sign QB AJ McCarron

16 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Really hoping whoever they draft pans out as they have no experienced arms in house.

If the rookie tbnl pans out, swapping Taylor to McCarron works.  But really not confident right now about it.

Peterman has to be the saddest person in WNY right now as his job security just dropped precipitiously.  Really can't see them keeping 3 young guys on the roster.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if Beane brings in a cheap vet after the draft to give some age in the QB room.

Just now, Doc said:

I care. I don’t want them to spend a lot of money on him. For various reasons. 

I would rather them not, but the Bills have a ton of cap space after 2018.

It shouldn’t be too much of an issue even if he is a bit overpaid 

1 minute ago, mileena said:

Make it more like 6 games and you would be correct. 2 home games in November, 2 in December, and away games at teams like NE and the NYJ or whoever.

Winter starts Dec 21

I’m honestly a little shocked so many are worried about money for his contract or him replacing Tyrod. This guy has a chance to play lights out and buffalo wouldn’t even need whatever rookie is drafted. 

Not sure if everyone is aware this might be the franchise quarterback not the rookie drafted. Cincinnati fans have been mad for years Dalton started over this guy. He has all the tools to be a successful top 10 quarterback in this league. 

50 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Wouldn't surprise me at all if Beane brings in a cheap vet after the draft to give some age in the QB room.

Interesting.  Didn't see that as a move forward, but didn't see going for a McCarron as the plan B behind a rookie when they traded Taylor either.

Hope whichever way it goes, they make it work.

38 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Is it just me or this dude WAY out of his league?

IMG_20180314_194424.jpg

Starting QB at the University of Alabama gets plenty of spoils.   Come on man.   

24 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

I gladly accept the relative unknown of AJ McCarron to the known mehness of Matt Moore or Derek Anderson.

As long as he doesn’t play like MehCarron

20 minutes ago, mannc said:

How many here wouldn’t trade Tyrod for AJ McCarron, plus pick 65?

Hopefully zero

3 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

? based on what?

Based on Tyrod really really sucks I’d assume.