Bills sign QB AJ McCarron

3 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

Says the guy whose title is "ladies man?" Come on seabiscuit, I've found that the guys who identify as such as generally trawling a Jim's Steak Out at 2am and accepting all takers.

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

1 minute ago, ddaryl said:

With AJ you get as much upside as downside possibilities. 

AJ guarantees we are drafting a top qb prospect. 

I don’t agree.  Mc Carron might not turn out to be great, but it’s pretty unlikely he will be terrible.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I don't know. He's a 5th round pick who literally had one of the worst performances in NFL history.  He will definitely get a chance to compete but it won't be shocking at all If he got cut.

It was his first start, against a playoff team, and in an away game. Geez, what do people expect from a rookie? He’s not going anywhere. 

14 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Yep. He will likely make the practice squad. I doubt anyone else will sign him. It doesn't make any sense whatsoever to keep him (unless there is already an injury to AJ or Rookie). Not to mention that he is godawful.

Well, just to say, I don't think he is awful. I think he was set up to  look awful by very bad coaching and game planning.

31 minutes ago, PolishDave said:

Why would you even think that?

McCarron should have no impact on who the BIlls draft at all.

not that hard to figure out it's pretty obvious that Allen needs at least a year if not two to develop and hone his skills so someone like McCarron is going to be good to start.

You sign one of the other scrubs if you're going to draft more first day starter type guy.

10 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I don't know. He's a 5th round pick who literally had one of the worst performances in NFL history.  He will definitely get a chance to compete but it won't be shocking at all If he got cut.

I hope not but, I see your point.  I still believe in the guy.  Hope the offseason helps him get stronger and improve!