Someone Start New Buffalo Bills Message Board

1 hour ago, {::'KayCeeS::} said:

***YAWN***

i've been lurking on this site since way back.  what do you expect from a public forum?

I feel like this is a thread every year.

the reality is: this is THE BEST Bills site on the net.  I think everyone knows that except the OP.

JMO.

Who cares what you feel, Lurker?

Wanna know why there are multiple threads?  There is no way anyone can read through 22 pages of one topic front half hour old news.  

Look at this thread, started 3 hours ago, already four pages long full of meaningless drivel.  Who wants to read that? Or even has the time to???

1 minute ago, peterpan said:

Wanna know why there are multiple threads?  There is no way anyone can read through 22 pages of one topic front half hour old news.  

Look at this thread, started 3 hours ago, already four pages long full of meaningless drivel.  Who wants to read that? Or even has the time to???

That's why there are those convenient page links at the top and bottom of each thread page...so you can read the beginning and jump to the current discussion.  It's like every message board.  Although I do miss the shoutbox!

1 minute ago, dulles said:

That's why there are those convenient page links at the top and bottom of each thread page...so you can read the beginning and jump to the current discussion.  It's like every message board.  Although I do miss the shoutbox!

If one does that they have no idea wtf is going on as internet tough guys banter back and forth about some misunderstanding in how someone read their post.  It's mind numbing. 

1 minute ago, peterpan said:

If one does that they have no idea wtf is going on as internet tough guys banter back and forth about some misunderstanding in how someone read their post.  It's mind numbing. 

But that's the product of an open forum.  Follow the logic...
Morons are posting stupid stuff at an incredible pace.  So fast, that it is darn near impossible to find useful stuff to read in posts.

Therefore, we should give the same morons freedom to create equally stupid threads on their own, because that will make it easier to find the good content.
I don't think that's gonna get it done.  

You have to learn who is worth reading and who is just gonna waste your time.  Be a discerning reader.

4 hours ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

Why don't one of you people who strolled on in here and love:

1) Starting another thread discussed in 5 other ones already

2) Make the title subject line look as though it is fact (when it is just an idiotic opinion)

3) Make a topic about trades like a Bills 4th rounder for Drew Brees

Go create your own site and bring all of the people with you who love doing the above.

Seriously, this site is becoming impossible to sift through the crap

Waaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaa you started a new.....a new thread.  Waaaaaaaaa

give me a break.  

2 hours ago, slaphappy said:

You sure about that?

Rock solid. It is all relative. Maybe once you clip 100 posts you would have a better idea.  Like I do, I can smell your crazy from your Calvin and Hobbes avatar.

2 hours ago, Augie said:

Well, that’s kind of a toss up.....

:)

Not even close. You are probably crazier than I am Augie just from association of living in Hotlanta FFS.

36 minutes ago, Golden*Wheels said:

I mean, I have SO few posts and SO little "rep" (LMAO) you probably shouldn't listen to me, but I have been curious why big news that is confirmed doesn't seem to get stickied? Seems that if they did the people operating in good faith would at least have a chance to see the news they were already beaten to the punch/post on. Might cut down on multiples. No? or do stickies just take a while?

Work on that post count before interacting.. seems to be the theme. 

4 minutes ago, simool said:

Not even close. You are probably crazier than I am Augie just from association of living in Hotlanta FFS.

I try to avoid “who’s craziest” competitions. That rarely ends well for anyone. 

(But I think I could kick your arse!) 

:)

7 minutes ago, simool said:

Rock solid. It is all relative. Maybe once you clip 100 posts you would have a better idea.  Like I do, I can smell your crazy from your Calvin and Hobbes avatar.

I prefer to refer to myself as "a little off."

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Zebrastripes said:

Should make a rule where you have to have a certain number of posts and a certain rep score to create a thread.

Another millenial nazi against free speech. Thank you public schools and fatherless homes.

3 minutes ago, JohninMinn. said:

Another millenial nazi against free speech. Thank you public schools and fatherless homes.

You don't know me or have a clue who I am.  This may be one of the most ignorant things I have seen posted on here to date.  Give me a good reason why we need five threads all discussing the same thing.

18 minutes ago, slaphappy said:

Yeah a bunch post count Nazis here. Crap rolls down hill you know.

21 minutes ago, slaphappy said:

I've got so far to go. I wish I could trade in my BBMB post count like tickets at an arcade. Can't I get something for them? A little comb maybe? A pencil topper?

48 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Who cares what you feel, Lurker?

probably the stupidest comment you could come up with.

every post on here is the equivalent of "WHO CARES"

LOL

but thank you for amusing me, with your quoted reply to not caring about what i feel ^_^

1 minute ago, Golden*Wheels said:

I've got so far to go. I wish I could trade in my BBMB post count like tickets at an arcade. Can't I get something for them? A little comb maybe? A pencil topper?

Eh, its overrated.  I never posted on BBMB, but I am on my third account here because I signup with email addresses that I either lose control of or just forget which one I used altogether.