Someone Start New Buffalo Bills Message Board

2 minutes ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

Why don't one of you people who strolled on in here and love:

1) Starting another thread discussed in 5 other ones already

2) Make the title subject line look as though it is fact (when it is just an idiotic opinion)

3) Make a topic about trades like a Bills 4th rounder for Drew Brees

Go create your own site and bring all of the people with you who love doing the above.

Seriously, this site is becoming impossible to sift through the crap

I have it on good authority that the Bills can move up 2 using their newly acquired 12 plus the newly acquired 6th rounder.  In all seriousness I get where you are coming from but some people have nothing to do all day.

4 minutes ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

2) Make the title subject line look as though it is fact (when it is just an idiotic opinion)

Go create your own site and bring all of the people with you who love doing the above.

Welcome to thte internets. Please try not to take it serioulsy.

I do share your frustration with some of this crap but at this point its easy to sift thru the BS.. the issue is too many persons like to debate non sense for 10 pages to long

2 minutes ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

Or sifting through posts like yours.

Bye Felicia, or are you still going to check us out?

6 minutes ago, Zebrastripes said:

Should make a rule where you have to have a certain number of posts and a certain rep score to create a thread.

And be a member for at least 30 or 60 days to even reply to a post.  And maybe 6 month membership and 100 replies before starting a new thread.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

And be a member for at least 30 or 60 days to even reply to a post.  And maybe 6 month membership and 100 replies before starting a new thread.

Anything to clean this mess up.  I followed this forum for a couple years before I decided to make an account and post anything on here.  It used to be so crisp and clean and easy to find things.  Now people just start a thread filled with nonsense.

I wonder if it would help if they put folders with different topics instead of individual threads on the main page. When you go to TBD's main page now you see threads on the right side & links to news articles on the left side. If you had the folders on the right side people could open those to see existing threads---kind of like windows file structure. These might help new members function better on the site. Sorry----SDS---I know you just redesigned the site.