Just assuming the trade up and QB pick, what are you looking for now in 2-5?

Just assume that the QB we got in the top 5 is your guy and we still have picks 2-5.  Given the signings of Star, Kyle, Murphy, as well as picking up some safety depth and re-upping some guys, where do you think we go in the draft?

We still definitely need help at WR, LB and some OL depth, to start.

I'll trust you draft gurus to say where we go, starting in the second round.

EDIT:  Assume we traded 2 firsts, a 2nd and a 3rd and got into the top 5 and drafted X.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

1 minute ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Just assume that the QB we got in the top 5 is your guy and we still have picks 2-5.  Given the signings of Star, Kyle, Murphy, as well as picking up some safety depth and re-upping some guys, where do you think we go in the draft?

We still definitely need help at WR, LB and some OL depth, to start.

I'll trust you draft gurus to say where we go, starting in the second round.

Wait?   Assuming what and we have what left?

1 minute ago, Chuck Wagon said:

For arguments sake, #12 / #22 / #56 / #65 is "worth" #2

So you are saying that he is asking who do we want in the draft other than round 1?

If that is the case then:

3 minutes ago, BrotherChazz said:

Linebacker, Offensive Line, RB, WR

what this guy said ^^^^^

Don't really care what order.   Personally, I would like to see improvements made to the offensive line more of a priority.

9 minutes ago, PolishDave said:

Wait?   Assuming what and we have what left?

Sorry PD, I will edit above.

Assume we traded 2 firsts, a 2nd and a 3rd and got into the top 5 and drafted X.

Do you guys have names for these picks?

This is not to put you on the spot, it is just so many of you guys know so much more about the draft class than I do.

For example, a buddy said Pettis at WR would be a good pick up in the second round.  

Names would be great for these LBs, WRs and OL.

As much as we need defensive front 7 help, if we take a young QB, I'd like to go all in on putting pieces around him.  We need another OT, maybe even a long term center (Billy Price please), we've never had a big athletic pass catching TE, we need speed on the outside and a true compliment to Shady would be nice.