Sal says UFA QB's was not the Bills plan

Where exactly was Sal wrong?  

“They never really pursued any of the QBs who were signed”. TRUE

“Was never the plan going into the week”. Well this refers to the first statement which was true, so....

what at am I missing?

Just now, DFT said:

Where exactly was Sal wrong?  

“They never really pursued any of the QBs who were signed”. TRUE

“Was never the plan going into the week”. Well this refers to the first statement which was true, so....

what at am I missing?

Nothing.  The thread title misrepresents what Capaccio actually posted as the OP acknowledged. 

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

Nothing.  The thread title misrepresents what Capaccio actually posted as the OP acknowledged. 

Yep, I got that.  What I don’t understand is the posts above yours.  I would love if one of those gents could enlighten everyone on where Sal was wrong.  

Just now, DFT said:

His track record and affiliations within the organization both kind of do, though.

I like Sal.  But I doubt the inner circle lets him in on what they're really thinking, at least when it comes to FA and especially the draft. 

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

I like Sal.  But I doubt the inner circle lets him in on what they're really thinking, at least when it comes to FA and especially the draft. 

Yikes...  few have been more on point throughout the last 5 years, but it’s cool that you like him and stuff...

Just now, DFT said:

Yikes...  few have been more on point throughout the last 5 years, but it’s cool that you like him and stuff...

More on point...about what the Bills will do in FA and the draft?  OK, how much of last year's draft did he predict?  How about this year's FA period?

2 minutes ago, BrotherChazz said:

It'a a pretty clear attention grab. It says, hey all, I know something you don't know.

Intent is funny that way...   I do like how you associated the emoji with him saying he knew something you don’t, rather then he knew something and it made him think.

1 minute ago, Doc said:

More on point...about what the Bills will do in FA and the draft?  OK, how much of last year's draft did he predict?  How about this year's FA period?

Oh me oh my.....  that is a great question.