Don’t shoot the messenger, I just got a tip for 4:00 today.

Just now, Wsam4031 said:

My god if they trade 12 for Nick Foles ill swan dive off Niagara falls

No one is saying they are trading their #12 pick for Foles...it might possibly be a second or third rounder. We would still have our two first round picks then.

I don't have a strong opinion one way or the other, but Foles is a bona fide good player. He has performed his best in the most important games: the playoffs. I'm including his earlier season with the Eagles too, when they lost to NO on a last second FG.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

It’s been quiet because Nick Foles is not available. I wish he was though. But yeah them moving up to 12 shoots this rumor down pretty quickly 

Maybe they trade 2 lower round picks instead of a 1st.

1 minute ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

This would be the Billiest thing Buffalo could do.

Make all these awesome trades and signings, move up in the draft only to trade for a back up QB coming off his only good year and totally not even draft a QB

The Billsiest thing Buffalo could do would be to make all these awesome trades and signings, draft a CB at 12, trade a 6th for Trevor Siemian, and sign AJ McCarron.

I hope those days are gone.  Foles isn't coming off his only good year, but he may flourish in only a limited set of circs I'm not sure we have.  It would be a let down to not draft high.

Just now, dave mcbride said:

I don't have a strong opinion one way or the other, but Foles is a bona fide good player. He has performed his best in the most important games: the playoffs. I'm including his earlier season with the Eagles too, when they lost to NO on a last second FG.

He is only good when playing behind a really good offensive line - and you can say that about most quarterbacks - even crappy ones like EJ Manuel.

3 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Not that the OP's friend is right or wrong...

...but the Bills could have easily traded up to get someone like Roquan too, or Vita.  

I believe its clearly a path to a QB like most everyone else, and I would rather get a QB top 5 then trade for Foles.  But, in this hypothetical situation, Bills could have traded Glenn for Cap room and to position to get an Elite defender for McD's defense.  

Or, maybe, the Iggles said "21 won't do, we want a higher pick", who knows?  Hope it's not true though.

1 minute ago, BringBackFergy said:

Yes, gives McD flexibility to possibly get his prized possession...a stud MLB

Exactly...trust me, I want to get in the top 5 to get one of the QB's...but if this friend of Tipster proved accurate and we traded for Foles, could mean we stay put and get that stud anchor for McD...or even still trade up and get a rookie behind Foles too.

I dont want Foles to be our guy we lean on.  I am fine if he is picked up cheaply and we get our future in the draft though

• Like (+1) 1

Frankly it is pitchfork time....why bother shooting when pitchforks work just as well????

OMG a guy who owns a bar knows this????  AND told another person who works for the DMV - in FLORIDA!  SMFH.....

Pitchforks for the Tipster.....

• Haha (+1) 1

I don't believe the Bills are going to camp without a decent veteran, and Foles is by far the best veteran left.   So from that point of view it makes some sense to me. 

Not sure why they had to trade up with Glenn.  Why not just trade Glenn for Cincy's second, then give the Eagles 21 for Foles.   Unless the plan always was to get Smith or another MLB.  

I also don't see why they have to wait until 4 pm to announce it.  

6 minutes ago, Tipster19 said:

You know what, you’re a miserable prick. I went and saw your responses on other posts and all you do is B word, piss and moan. Do you get off on attacking other people, you miserable !@#$. Kiss my ass.

Come on man!!

You started a new Cutler thread when one already existed on page!

You started another Andrew Luck trade thread when that topic is in tons of threads!

Now you switch to another "hey Foles might be the guy" thread...because the others weren't good enough for your hot new info?

Sorry, I'm not gong to kiss ass for shameless LAMP threads.  I'm THAT miserable prick, bro.

• Like (+1) 1