Don’t shoot the messenger, I just got a tip for 4:00 today.

We'll find out soon enough. I personally hope so because all of the top QBs have issues. 

Darnold's Turnovers; Rosen is brittle; Allen is a coin flip on being boom/bust; and mayfield doesn't fit McD's personality type, and he's short. ?

1 minute ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Really? Because general consensus is we made an offer and when it wasn't enough - we moved on.

And why would they need to wait until 4? BS.

trade for Glenn isn't official until then. They don't technically have the #12 pick yet.

4 minutes ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Then why did the Bills trade up? Makes no sense.

I think your "friend" is wrong

Not that the OP's friend is right or wrong...

...but the Bills could have easily traded up to get someone like Roquan too, or Vita.  

I believe its clearly a path to a QB like most everyone else, and I would rather get a QB top 5 then trade for Foles.  But, in this hypothetical situation, Bills could have traded Glenn for Cap room and to position to get an Elite defender for McD's defense.  

7 minutes ago, Tipster19 said:

I just moved back to Fort Myers, FL (Sammy’s hometown) and I had to register my vehicle from out of state. The guy at the DMV that helped me is from Buffalo. His cousin still owns a bar up in Buffalo, he didn’t say which one and truthfully I really don’t care, and he said that Buffalo is making a trade with the Eagles for Nick Foles today after 4:00 pm. After thinking about it it makes sense for several reasons. First a team doesn’t trade away their starting QB without having a plan for his replacement. Secondly it’s been awful quiet concerning Foles. To take this a step further the guy says that we’re not drafting a QB in the first round, meaning that our draft capital is going to be to be used on building this team. He did not say what the compensation is going to be but I couldn’t imagine it using the bulk of our resources. Take it for what it is worth, I’m just trying to share what I heard but this does make a ton of sense. 

Go Bills!

It’s been quiet because Nick Foles is not available. I wish he was though. But yeah them moving up to 12 shoots this rumor down pretty quickly 

I just moved back to Fort Myers, FL (Sammy’s hometown) and I had to register my vehicle from out of state. The guy at the DMV that helped me is from Buffalo. His cousin still owns a bar up in Buffalo, he didn’t say which one and truthfully I really don’t care, and he said that Buffalo is making a trade with the Eagles for Nick Foles today after 4:00 pm. After thinking about it it makes sense for several reasons. First a team doesn’t trade away their starting QB without having a plan for his replacement. Secondly it’s been awful quiet concerning Foles. To take this a step further the guy says that we’re not drafting a QB in the first round, meaning that our draft capital is going to be to be used on building this team. He did not say what the compensation is going to be but I couldn’t imagine it using the bulk of our resources. Take it for what it is worth, I’m just trying to share what I heard but this does make a ton of sense. 

Go Bills!

Still better get a TOP QB in draft  Foles is not the answer

3 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

trade for Glenn isn't official until then. They don't technically have the #12 pick yet.

What does that have to do with anything? I didn't see 12 mentioned anywhere in the post. Even if it was, Mike Glennon agreed to terms with Arizona yesterday and he won't even be cut until 4. Talking heads wouldn't wait until we technically have the pick to report a deal is in place for it.

Edited by BillsFanForever19

Just now, Alphadawg7 said:

Not that the OP's friend is right or wrong...

...but the Bills could have easily traded up to get someone like Roquan too, or Vita.  

I believe its clearly a path to a QB like most everyone else, and I would rather get a QB top 5 then trade for Foles.  But, in this hypothetical situation, Bills could have traded Glenn for Cap room and to position to get an Elite defender for McD's defense.  

Yes, gives McD flexibility to possibly get his prized possession...a stud MLB

Go Bills!

So what makes this credible? Is it because the guy who's cousin owns an unknown bar in Buffalo is working at the DMV in Sammy Watkin's hometown? I believe it, I just want to know why I'm believing it.

• Haha (+1) 1