Don’t shoot the messenger, I just got a tip for 4:00 today.

I just moved back to Fort Myers, FL (Sammy’s hometown) and I had to register my vehicle from out of state. The guy at the DMV that helped me is from Buffalo. His cousin still owns a bar up in Buffalo, he didn’t say which one and truthfully I really don’t care, and he said that Buffalo is making a trade with the Eagles for Nick Foles today after 4:00 pm. After thinking about it it makes sense for several reasons. First a team doesn’t trade away their starting QB without having a plan for his replacement. Secondly it’s been awful quiet concerning Foles. To take this a step further the guy says that we’re not drafting a QB in the first round, meaning that our draft capital is going to be to be used on building this team. He did not say what the compensation is going to be but I couldn’t imagine it using the bulk of our resources. Take it for what it is worth, I’m just trying to share what I heard but this does make a ton of sense. 

Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 3
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Tipster19 said:

I just moved back to Fort Myers, FL (Sammy’s hometown) and I had to register my vehicle from out of state. The guy at the DMV that helped me is from Buffalo. His cousin still owns a bar up in Buffalo, he didn’t say which one and truthfully I really don’t care, and he said that Buffalo is making a trade with the Eagles for Nick Foles today after 4:00 pm. After thinking about it it makes sense for several reasons. First a team doesn’t trade away their starting QB without having a plan for his replacement. Secondly it’s been awful quiet concerning Foles. To take this a step further the guy says that we’re not drafting a QB in the first round, meaning that our draft capital is going to be to be used on building this team. He did not say what the compensation is going to be but I couldn’t imagine it using the bulk of our resources. Take it for what it is worth, I’m just trying to share what I heard but this does make a ton of sense. 

Go Bills!

Makes a lot of sense to me as well. 12th pick is to grab the best MLB on the board.

• Like (+1) 1