Don’t shoot the messenger, I just got a tip for 4:00 today.

2 minutes ago, simool said:

So with the influx of predictions, scoops, and inside information of late, I like to reference a reliability index.  I have recently updated it and would appreciate feedback on its accuracy.

Lance Armstrong > Jim Bakker > Bernie Madoff > Richard Nixon > SaviorPeterman > Dunkirk Don > Fredonia Fred > Tipster19 > Anyone with less than 1000 posts predicting anything.

Simpleton.  A prediction has to do with the future. That statement was factual as it pertained to this site at that moment. FFS WEO I have no problems helping you out, but I ain't taking you to raise.

I did just realize that I do make predictions frequently and I have a flawless record with regards to those predictions.  Behold: In approximately 12 hours there is a 50% chance I will be inebriated and a 50% chance I will be sleeping off being inebriated.

4 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Is that a prediction?

Edited by simool

2 hours ago, simool said:

Simpleton.  A prediction has to do with the future. That statement was factual as it pertained to this site at that moment. FFS WEO I have no problems helping you out, but I ain't taking you to raise.

I did just realize that I do make predictions frequently and I have a flawless record with regards to those predictions.  Behold: In approximately 12 hours there is a 50% chance I will be inebriated and a 50% chance I will be sleeping off being inebriated.

Stand down Patton.

Christ these rookies...

19 hours ago, Tipster19 said:

Ok I just got home and to my horror I saw that I passed on some total bs. I owe everyone an apology and if it makes anybody feel better I won’t post for quite some time. I’m sorry this happened, I promise you that I wasn’t trying to mislead anyone. I was passed along something that I thought was very believable so I was trying to make people feel better and not keep everyone in torment. I put myself out there, knowing darn well that even if it came true I was still going to get bashed and if it was erroneously incorrect I was putting myself on the firing line. I still don’t regret making a statement that I believe in, regardless of the consequences. That’s alright though because I know that the majority of the members here aren’t mean or hateful, it’s just a few that get so vile. I stand accountable, I’m not going to not stand up to it, I rightfully deserve criticism  and I’m sincere enough to accept that. Once again I’m sorry, it wasn’t never my intention to mislead any of you, and I will rightfully stand on the sidelines for awhile and just root for our favorite team.

Go Bills!

It's cool.When I was young,my parents told me I could finally get a dog after begging for years.The dog lasted about two weeks before they gave him a new home..I was heart broken..deeply.Ever since I came back home from the service and lived on my own..i/we have had dogs...currently,we have Ellie..she is such a good girl.Things worked out well...and they will for you to.