Don’t shoot the messenger, I just got a tip for 4:00 today.

19 minutes ago, gobills1212 said:

SERIOUSLY? Your takeaway from this is This STILL somehow revolves around Foles? Good god man.. I'm starting to think you might be the #1 Foles fan. "If need be"???? REALLY???

That statement combined with the fact that you simply choose to ignore NO OTHER TEAMS (let alone the Bills) share you enthusiasm in his potential. It's like if Matt Cassel had have went back to the Pats 4 yrs later and took over for an injured Brady. Product of the system who didnt screw it up. THATS as hypothetical as your confidence in Foles. I had a blast watching him im the superbowl but... i gotta face the facts.

At the very least I have enjoyed our chat but I gotta say... I'm kinda worried if you STILL think they should/could get Foles. Ya GOTTA let it go, for your own sake and sanity

Thanks for the advice but worry about yourself.  And we'll leave it at "we'll agree to disagree."

3 hours ago, Tipster19 said:

I’ll say this, I wasn’t wrong about the members on this message board and that’s NOT a rumor it’s a fact! Even Mr Weo who I was so rude to was pretty darn cool about my bonehead blunder. Thanks guys, you all have made me feel a bit better about being the village idiot.

Go Bills!

We all miss. I have learned to add take with a grain of salt when i pass on info i hear. Sometimes i am right. Sometimes i am wrong. 

If I was right more often then not I wouldnt be still in the Army. Lol

4 hours ago, Binghamton Beast said:

You are apologizing like you cheated on your wife. 

Well I'm feeling like the wife then lol. Bastard :D

All good tipster. I wanted to question you if you knew of a Bills Backer bar in Ft. Myers that was called Ali-Gators. It's something else now though but about six or seven years ago I went there during a Bills game.

56 minutes ago, beerme1 said:

Well I'm feeling like the wife then lol. Bastard :D

All good tipster. I wanted to question you if you knew of a Bills Backer bar in Ft. Myers that was called Ali-Gators. It's something else now though but about six or seven years ago I went there during a Bills game.

Thanks, I appreciate that. I lived in Fort Myers for 21+ years and then we moved to Augusta, GA for the last 3 year’s. We just moved back to Cape Coral, a man made island just off of Fort Myers. When I was here last I believe you’re right, it was called Gators and it was on Colonial Blvd/Veronica Shoemaker.

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Agent 91 said:

Very nice work.  Considering nothing is wrong with Olean. Except that wack comeback. Thank you... Come again.

I was quite proud of my comeback. But you were actually right. Olean is a shithole 

Edited by Seanbillsfan2206

13 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

I didn't mean to harsh on you.  It's just that maybe you shouldn't dive in on a stranger at a Florida DMV 's tip about the Bills.  You could have avoided this mea culpa by sneaking this thread into the other Foles thread(s) as a simple post.  That's all I was saying.

Peace.

How dare you suggest that every fleeting thought Tipster has isn't deserving of its own thread!! How dare you?!?!?!?

3 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Nonsense.  You can handle things.  You're smart. Not like everybody says, like dumb;  you're smart! And you should demand some respect..

See this is why TBDers are the best on the planet.

15 hours ago, Tipster19 said:

Ok I just got home and to my horror I saw that I passed on some total bs. I owe everyone an apology and if it makes anybody feel better I won’t post for quite some time. I’m sorry this happened, I promise you that I wasn’t trying to mislead anyone. I was passed along something that I thought was very believable so I was trying to make people feel better and not keep everyone in torment. I put myself out there, knowing darn well that even if it came true I was still going to get bashed and if it was erroneously incorrect I was putting myself on the firing line. I still don’t regret making a statement that I believe in, regardless of the consequences. That’s alright though because I know that the majority of the members here aren’t mean or hateful, it’s just a few that get so vile. I stand accountable, I’m not going to not stand up to it, I rightfully deserve criticism  and I’m sincere enough to accept that. Once again I’m sorry, it wasn’t never my intention to mislead any of you, and I will rightfully stand on the sidelines for awhile and just root for our favorite team.

Go Bills!

...you're fine......stuff happens......appreciate the time to explain as well.....:thumbsup:

So with the influx of predictions, scoops, and inside information of late, I like to reference a reliability index.  I have recently updated it and would appreciate feedback on its accuracy.

Lance Armstrong > Jim Bakker > Bernie Madoff > Richard Nixon > SaviorPeterman > Dunkirk Don > Fredonia Fred > Tipster19 > Anyone with less than 1000 posts predicting anything.