Veteran QB Problem Solved

30 minutes ago, M. Wrotto said:

With the dwindling supply up veteran QB's available, I think the Bills should offer the TB Bucs a 4th or a 5th round draft pick for Ryan Fitzpatrick. He loved Buffalo just not the front office. He knows at this point in his career he is only a bridge for a young QB to take over, and he's capable of holding down the fort while the young stud progresses.  Thoughts?

You know how a lot of QBs are characterized as ‘can make all the throws?’ 

He would not ... no thx 

14 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Don't be elitist!

Most of the serially redundant threads on the board right now come from TSW vets.

Newbies have an excuse of not knowing better.

The vets - 

I am well aware of 26CopyPaste's need to feel important and also his fear of posting in threads of people he feels threatened by.  

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

37 minutes ago, M. Wrotto said:

With the dwindling supply up veteran QB's available, I think the Bills should offer the TB Bucs a 4th or a 5th round draft pick for Ryan Fitzpatrick. He loved Buffalo just not the front office. He knows at this point in his career he is only a bridge for a young QB to take over, and he's capable of holding down the fort while the young stud progresses.  Thoughts?

Wow. 

1 hour ago, damj said:

Billy Joe Hobert finally read the playbook and is ready to return to the NFL

Now let me throw this grenade into the convo and run away.

Manziel

Ive been reading all day waiting for this and you sir are the first to suggest! No thanks!

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Newbies have an excuse of not knowing better.

The vets - 

I am well aware of 26CopyPaste's need to feel important and also his fear of posting in threads of people he feels threatened by.  

Not sure what you are talking about now, bruv...

1 hour ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

He is too dangerous. Every team that has him as a “back up” ends up having an injury to their starter. He might have a really good voodoo doll or something.

Start Peterman w Fitz as b/u then. Problem solved.

1 hour ago, damj said:

Billy Joe Hobert finally read the playbook and is ready to return to the NFL

Now let me throw this grenade into the convo and run away.

Manziel

Tebow he said with a smile.

While they're at it, they can sign Fred Jackson to solve the veteran backup RB problem also.

Aaron Schobel might be willing to come out of retirement to solve the veteran pass rusher problem as well.