Veteran QB Problem Solved

With the dwindling supply up veteran QB's available, I think the Bills should offer the TB Bucs a 4th or a 5th round draft pick for Ryan Fitzpatrick. He loved Buffalo just not the front office. He knows at this point in his career he is only a bridge for a young QB to take over, and he's capable of holding down the fort while the young stud progresses.  Thoughts?

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, M. Wrotto said:

With the dwindling supply up veteran QB's available, I think the Bills should offer the TB Bucs a 4th or a 5th round draft pick for Ryan Fitzpatrick. He loved Buffalo just not the front office. He knows at this point in his career he is only a bridge for a young QB to take over, and he's capable of holding down the fort while the young stud progresses.  Thoughts?

Oh man.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, M. Wrotto said:

The Bucs re-signed him, I would think they would be willing to move him for a small price.

I just doubt they sign their back-up QB and then trade him right after. 

And I say that while personally thinking Fitzpatrick would be a good option to back up our rookie QB if we plan on starting him day one. 

Actually this thread isn't so crazy when you think of the multiple AJ McCarron threads,  multiple Moore threads, etc.

Fitz is better than them as a starter.  I mean, he has actually been a starter.  The rest are stone cold scrubs.

2 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

seriously   there needs to be a particular  post count of member date  before creating threads are allowed 

this place is unreadable 

Don't be elitist!

Most of the serially redundant threads on the board right now come from TSW vets.

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

Actually this thread isn't so crazy when you think of the multiple AJ McCarron threads,  multiple Moore threads, etc.

Fitz is better than them as a starter.  I mean, he has actually been a starter.  The rest are stone cold scrubs.

Trent Edwards has been a starter too. Let’s go find him. His arm should be really rested and live. How about Todd Collins. He played for forever like Fitz too. No thanks to all. I rather play a rookie or Peterman..

Just now, drf1835 said:

Trent Edwards has been a starter too. Let’s go find him. His arm should be really rested and live. How about Todd Collins. He played for forever like Fitz too. No thanks to all. I rather play a rookie or Peterman..

Not really the point I was making...

But anyway, I agree the 1st round rookie QB should start. 

Hey I'm in great idea. I just have to believe that since we are just sitting there with no quarterback that the bills Brain Trust has to have something already in the works there is no way that we trade away Tyrod Taylor and are sitting there with Peterman as our quarterback and letting all of these veterans sign with other teams. I think that trade we did with Cleveland was only part 1 of the trade and we have their fourth pick in our back pocket just not making it public so another team does not LeapFrog us.

Edited by PIP