Why not Andrew Luck? The Colts are in a great position.

26 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

Foles is the relevant comparison, not draftees. Take a look at Foles' religiousity (he plans on being a minister) and then think about Frank Reich - his ultra-religious OC from last year, after all. The Bills don't have a credible qb on the roster. Something is up, I suspect, although I don't know what's going to happen, obviously.

What?

Go home, you're drunk.

24 minutes ago, dubs said:

There is much more to it and I don’t care to explain it, again. 

I didn't see you explain anything.

5 hours ago, dave mcbride said:

That's not really fair. As I understand it, the scenario is that the Bills get Luck and Reich gets Foles. I'm not saying that trade makes perfect sense for Indy, and I don't expect it to happen. That said, I do believe that all is not right in the relationship between Luck and the franchise, and the changes they just made might not be enough; it may be beyond fixability at this point. The other thing I go back to is McDaniel backing out. Why would he do that? It could be duplicity and/or second thoughts, but perhaps he learned something about Luck not being there for long because he's demanding to get out of there. My guess is that Luck is perfectly fine (it's a common enough injury) and I wonder if he's playing a game with the franchise to force his way out. I guarantee you that he's unhappy with how things went down there in the last couple of years. 

P.S. I also think that the franchise is unhappy with Luck's will-he-or-won't-he status for the first half of last season. His absence and the haziness surrounding his injury cost a bunch of people their jobs. There could well be bad blood on the other end too. Bear in mind that elite qbs can do this. Palmer forced his way out of Cincy because he despised the organization.

If I was too harsh then I apologize.  It seems we've beaten to death so many scenarios and it's tiring to go through them, what could happen or what won't happen.

• 4 weeks later...