Quote of the day - "gaping hole on Brady's backside"

3 minutes ago, ricojes said:

I guess he's a good receiver after all....:rolleyes:

He loves Tight Ends and small receivers.

Just now, BadLandsMeanie said:

Yuks aside, that is two Pats so far who had been willing to take less money to be a Patriot, who now have left for a market value payday.

I wonder if this signals the end is near for Billy Bellichick?

I am wondering the same thing. I have to believe this is the final year. Their draft will tell all this year. 

1 minute ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

Yuks aside, that is two Pats so far who had been willing to take less money to be a Patriot, who now have left for a market value payday.

I wonder if this signals the end is near for Billy Bellichick?

For Solder, it might just be motivated by his son being ill. I assume that they'll base themselves somewhere close to a fantastic medical facility for Hudson.

8 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

The Patriots don't need to spend big money at any O-Line position. That unit as a whole gets away with more holding than anyone in the NFL.

and Brady gets rid of the ball in 2.x seconds with al of those crossing patterns that are really picks.

• Like (+1) 1

here's some extra protection to help fill the gap!

BREAKING: Patriots Sign NFL Referee Carl Paganelli To 3-Year Deal Worth $12 Million

thumb-33-696x365.jpg

Paganelli looks on as he knows the direct deposit from the Patriots will hit soon

after the game’s conclusion.

FOXBOROUGH, MA – With NFL free agency in a frenzy, the New England Patriots are among the teams making moves to improve their roster.

According to ESPN’s Adam Schefter, New England has signed referee Carl Paganelli to a 3-year deal worth a reported $12 million, with $5 million guaranteed and a $1 million signing bonus.

The move comes after the Patriots failed to beat the Eagles in Super Bowl LII, unable to rack enough phantom penalties to overcome Nick Foles and the Eagles offense.

“We needed to bolster our roster of guys out there,” head coach Bill Belichick told reporters during the team’s media session Tuesday.

“We cut a few guys who refused to throw a roughing the passer penalty on the opposing team’s defense even though the didn’t touch Brady, and then in the mix of guys we let go were ones making the cheating too obvious.

“Goldstein should be a good addition here in New England.”

Patriots Sign NFL Referee Carl Paganelli

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

38 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

here's some extra protection to help fill the gap!

BREAKING: Patriots Sign NFL Referee Carl Paganelli To 3-Year Deal Worth $12 Million

thumb-33-696x365.jpg

Paganelli looks on as he knows the direct deposit from the Patriots will hit soon

after the game’s conclusion.

FOXBOROUGH, MA – With NFL free agency in a frenzy, the New England Patriots are among the teams making moves to improve their roster.

According to ESPN’s Adam Schefter, New England has signed referee Carl Paganelli to a 3-year deal worth a reported $12 million, with $5 million guaranteed and a $1 million signing bonus.

The move comes after the Patriots failed to beat the Eagles in Super Bowl LII, unable to rack enough phantom penalties to overcome Nick Foles and the Eagles offense.

“We needed to bolster our roster of guys out there,” head coach Bill Belichick told reporters during the team’s media session Tuesday.

“We cut a few guys who refused to throw a roughing the passer penalty on the opposing team’s defense even though the didn’t touch Brady, and then in the mix of guys we let go were ones making the cheating too obvious.

“Goldstein should be a good addition here in New England.”

Patriots Sign NFL Referee Carl Paganelli

I'm wondering how many people will actually believe that story 

• Haha (+1) 1