Who would you rather have: Luck or Foles?

Both will likely need at least a first rounder to pry away from respective teams. Roughly the same age. Luck is the more heralded but shoulder is suspect. Foles has been a little inconsistent, but is healthy and a SB winner.

Luck is under contract for 3 more years at about 80 mill, Foles only for one year, but for a pittance.

PS: Neither is not an option:)

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

Is this a real question? I'd give pick 12, 22, ,56 and next years first round pick for Luck. They wouldn't be able to fax the paperwork to the league office fast enough. 

I second this. Luck is a top 5 qb in the league if healthy. I don't think the bills would ever trade for him without doing their homework to make sure hes healthy

2 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Is this a real question? I'd give pick 12, 22, ,56 and next years first round pick for Luck. They wouldn't be able to fax the paperwork to the league office fast enough. 

even though we still don't know if his shoulder is healed?

If he passes a physical, without a doubt Luck. 

The contracts not even a consideration, if you deal for Foles he's not playing out that last year of his deal. He's demanding a number much closer to what Luck is getting.