LB Mychal Kendricks available

Do we have the cap room to absorb a 7.6M LB, and still have room to add a vet QB? 

I guess it depends on how much we paid Star, but if we had approximately $40M heading into FA and spent 10 on Star, 6 on KW, 2 on Bush, that leaves around $22M. Is that enough to get a QB, sign our picks (guess it depends on how many we ship out), and spend this big at LB? 

We've also got other holes to plug on the line and at receiver. 

Not necessarily against this move, as I like the player, just wondering out loud if it fits. 

1 minute ago, TOboy said:

Do we have the cap room to absorb a 7.6M LB, and still have room to add a vet QB? 

I guess it depends on how much we paid Star, but if we had approximately $40M heading into FA and spent 10 on Star, 6 on KW, 2 on Bush, that leaves around $22M. Is that enough to get a QB, sign our picks (guess it depends on how many we ship out), and spend this big at LB? 

Not necessarily against this move, as I like the player, just wondering out loud if it fits. 

Yes, contracts are structured to fit under the cap. Won't be a problem

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, TOboy said:

Yes we have plenty.

8 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts said:

Yes we have plenty.

I agree we have the room to absorb his cap hit but I would not want to give any picks up for him.  My opinion.  Is this a case if they can't trade him that they would cut him?  If so I would give him a call then.

2 minutes ago, jpsp3434 said:

I agree we have the room to absorb his cap hit but I would not want to give any picks up for him.  My opinion.  Is this a case if they can't trade him that they would cut him?  If so I would give him a call then.

Kendricks alone wouldn't cost more than a 4th.

Edited by TheTruthHurts