Carlos Hyde to the Brownies

5 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

Dorsey is a real good GM, I highly respect him. I think the Browns may actually turn it around, I'm really pulling for them, their fans and city deserve it.

The guy has made good move after good move. Taylor, Landry and now Hyde? I think they do much better this year.

He literally stepped into an amazing situation. It's pretty hard not to screw it up. He will get too much credit but they had 2 top 5 picks and a ton of draft picks. Most GMs would clean up with that Kinda of capital.  

And it helped us but i think the the Taylor trade was awful for them.  He could have been had for much cheaper than a high 3rd.

• Like (+1) 1

It's hard to read what the Browns are trying to do right now.  The deal for Hyde is decent, but not a bank breaker.  I certainly don't read anything into that signing that they're not still thinking Barkley, anymore than I read into the trade for Taylor that they're not thinking about quarterback with one of those first two picks.  Consistent with every year of the draft that I can remember, I would expect to be shocked early and often.

35 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

He literally stepped into an amazing situation. It's pretty hard not to screw it up. He will get too much credit but they had 2 top 5 picks and a ton of draft picks. Most GMs would clean up with that Kinda of capital.  

And it helped us but i think the the Taylor trade was awful for them.  He could have been had for much cheaper than a high 3rd.

He probably knew that literally no free agent QB wants to go to the Cleveland Browns. Taylor is one of the few high character guys that wouldn't throw a stink if he wound up in Cleveland. I think it's a fair trade.

10 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Regardless of what some of us may think about Allen, if the Bills really like him, and they now have a RB, does it seem more likely that Cleveland will take Allen first ov er all, which some have speculated?

...and what does that do to the Bills?

I wholly expect Allen to be Cleveland's choice at No. 1 overall.

5 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

bandit, although this is redundant from other threads, point blank:  who do you think the Bills want, who do you think it is going to actually be and at what draft number?

It's still a bit early in the process, but my current position (which will probably change 2 dozen times between now and April 27th :lol: ) is that I think they want Darnold, and I think they'll move up to 2 to get him

• Thank you (+1) 2

3 hours ago, jpsp3434 said:

I liked him coming out of college.  My problem with him is you never know which Carlos is going to show up on a weekly basis.

As a former Carlos Hyde fantasy owner. I know what you mean

Edited by Buffalo03