Former Bills QBs and greatness to come.

Now that our franchise QB will soon be upon us  and our history of poor QB play will be over I went back and looked at the list of former  Bills QBs and it's not pretty,  but 2013 stands out as exceptionally bad.

It wasn't that long ago but I had forgotten this trio  of superstars: EJ Manuel, Thad Lewis, Jeff Tuel. Yikes!!!

Good times are coming gentlemen and soon we will laugh at our sad past.  :beer:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Buffalo_Bills_starting_quarterbacks

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

3 minutes ago, BananaB said:

If it was just that simple... We’re moving up to get a guy but there is no guarantee the guy we pick will be our franchise qb. 

Nope , we have the right leadership here, times won't always be good but we are going up from here.

When I was a teenager and we got Jim Kelly , I just knew we would be good for awhile and believe the same thing is happening now.

44 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

The 3 best Bills QBs of all time had names that all started with a J.  So the best shot is with one of the Joshs

What happened to JP Losman?

56 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Late night wobbly pops? Love your exuberance, but I'm tempering my expectations. Beane and McDermott do inspire confidence, but QB's are no sure thing.

I don't drink

I've been tempering my expectations since Bledsoe, but I believe with McDermott and Beane running things we will have continued success as they have made all the right moves since they have been here.

Trusting the Process.

27 minutes ago, MJS said:

What happened to JP Losman?

We had bad evaluators who couldn't jump ahead of Pittsburgh to get Roethlisberger.

• Like (+1) 1