RIP Dr. Hawking

Reed83HOF

1 hour ago, K-9 said:

Just saw him on last Sunday with Neil DeGrasse Tyson on ‘Star Talk’. Great episode. Great man. RIP, professor. 

Yeah, he figured out what was there before the universe began...now he's dead...coincidence?? :ph34r:

6 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

Yeah, he figured out what was there before the universe began...now he's dead...coincidence?? :ph34r:

Plus, he was on Big Bang Theory. Who else has appeared on that show?

Leonard Nimoy - Dead

Carrie Fisher - Dead

Adam West - Dead

Who’s next?

edit - Here’s a list

http://bigbangtheory.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Guest_Appearances

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I can't believe I'm not on this list.  I'm not anywhere near the smartest man on earth, I would just be satisfied with the nomination.

And Hawking would've been satisfied with a Nobel Prize, but did he B word about it?

No.

Dr Hawking was a remarkable man with a fascinating mind. As in awe of his genius as I am, I think I'll miss his sense of humour the most.

What mystery do you find most intriguing, and why?

HAWKING: Women. My PA reminds me that although I have a PhD in physics, women should remain a mystery.

1 minute ago, Blokestradamus said:

Dr Hawking was a remarkable man with a fascinating mind. As in awe of his genius as I am, I think I'll miss his sense of humour the most.

What mystery do you find most intriguing, and why?

HAWKING: Women. My PA reminds me that although I have a PhD in physics, women should remain a mystery.

Any dude willing to poke fun at his huge physical limitations is ok in my book.

2 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

Any dude willing to poke fun at his huge physical limitations is ok in my book.

I've never been the pretentious type when it comes to movies but The Theory Of Everything captured the man so perfectly. Imperfect in so many ways but still completely magnetic as a human being despite that.

2 minutes ago, Blokestradamus said:

I've never been the pretentious type when it comes to movies but The Theory Of Everything captured the man so perfectly. Imperfect in so many ways but still completely magnetic as a human being despite that.

Perfectly stated. I wish I could put words together like that.

• Like (+1) 1