What About Adolphus?

Why do you assume Kyle will start?  He was not good last year.  He was better than anything else they had but a high draft pick on the DL could push Kyle to a rotation guy.  

As for Adolphus, he is a 3-4 DE.  Just trade him for a conditional pick to a 3-4 team.  

24 minutes ago, Dadonkadonk said:

Why do you assume Kyle will start?  He was not good last year.  He was better than anything else they had but a high draft pick on the DL could push Kyle to a rotation guy.  

As for Adolphus, he is a 3-4 DE.  Just trade him for a conditional pick to a 3-4 team.  

trade him to Steelers for Bryant!!!  (they'd never do it...) 

Does it matter?

1 hour ago, BuffaloRush said:

With Kyle and star staring and plugging the middle, what happens to Adolphus Washington?  Does he go to the bench?  It could he be converted to starting DE.  

There’s no way he could get less pressure than Shaq Lawson did at DE

He doesn't strike me as very athletic. 

1 hour ago, Augie said:

Yep. Of course. Kyle will get fewer snaps so plenty for everyone. 

Especially with Kyle lining up at FB too..... at least I wouldn't mind seeing that a few more times before he retires.

Jack of all trades so they say.... ?️??

I think he stays as a backup. Star L is only very marginally better so if he got injured there wouldn't be any noticeable drop off with Washington taking his place. We will be getting very few sacks this year BTW. Washington is a much better pass rusher than SL, so our newest DT could be a 2-down guy.

3 hours ago, Dadonkadonk said:

Yes Kyle's play has declined, but he's still far better than Star L. At least Kyle is average. SL and AW are backup caliber players.