Josh Rosen's intermediate & vertical game

Its painfully obvious that he is the best there is.  I hate to say it but he reminds me of Brady with  maybe 1/4 of the bitchyness.

I cannot imagine him not going #1 overall. Well the Browns are dumb so I cant see him getting past #2.  The Giants aren't dumb enough to pass on this kid.  We have to trade up to #1 for this guy. 

After watching the moves that have been made in the last week; I get the feeling that Rosen is indeed Mcbeane’s target. Trading Tyrod to Cleveland may have been a stroke of genius. If it keeps the Browns from drafting Rosen #1 and we can trade up with the Giants!!  The draft can’t get here soon enough!!

22 minutes ago, peterpan said:

Its painfully obvious that he is the best there is.  I hate to say it but he reminds me of Brady with  maybe 1/4 of the bitchyness.

I cannot imagine him not going #1 overall. Well the Browns are dumb so I cant see him getting past #2.  The Giants aren't dumb enough to pass on this kid.  We have to trade up to #1 for this guy. 

Imo the Browns know Rosen is good too. Even after passing on the studs in past years, but I think they want Barkley...BAD! That puts them in a fix because if they take a Qb at #1 , Barkley won’t be there at #4. I’m not sold that the Giants wouldn’t take Rosen either. 

He does come across as a “pretty boy” , but he is confident and competitive. It burns him to lose, is the best way to say it!

5 hours ago, kdiggz said:

Nobody asked you. His hero is Troy Aikman. Would Troy Aikman be who he is if he played on some bad Cowboys teams and then quit before they won anything?

That's the beauty of a message board. No one has to ask me when I see something stupid being written.

So you think he's going to play so he can get a good announcing gig after playing? Plenty of guys wash out, no one, especially now, is not going to go into business with Rosen if he fails or opts to retire early.

All he would have to say is I've had concussion issues and I don't want to risk my brain. And he'd be largely applauded by society, just not the Neanderthals like you who occupy football message boards.

I was holding back, what you said wasn't only ridiculous. It was absolutely stupid and out of touch with reality.

Steve beuerlein announces games. What the hell are you talking about?

4 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

That's the beauty of a message board. No one has to ask me when I see something stupid being written.

So you think he's going to play so he can get a good announcing gig after playing? Plenty of guys wash out, no one, especially now, is not going to go into business with Rosen if he fails or opts to retire early.

All he would have to say is I've had concussion issues and I don't want to risk my brain. And he'd be largely applauded by society, just not the Neanderthals like you who occupy football message boards.

I was holding back, what you said wasn't only ridiculous. It was absolutely stupid and out of touch with reality.

Steve beuerlein announces games. What the hell are you talking about?

He doesn't want to be an announcer. You arent worth responding too. If you think the greats of the game don't have more clout than someone like Jake Locker who flamed out then you are a lost cause. Go play in a sandbox somewhere and leave the real discussions to the big boys

Edited by kdiggz

7 hours ago, kdiggz said:

He doesn't want to be an announcer. You arent worth responding too. If you think the greats of the game don't have more clout than someone like Jake Locker who flamed out then you are a lost cause. Go play in a sandbox somewhere and leave the real discussions to the big boys

Do you have any examples of what you're talking about? I'm pretty sure you don't. You're an idiot. You haven't supported a point you made yet.

12 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Do you have any examples of what you're talking about? I'm pretty sure you don't. You're an idiot. You haven't supported a point you made yet.

https://www.si.com/college-football/2016/08/08/ucla-qb-josh-rosen-bonafide-star-how-will-he-handle-fame

His

own set of challenges? He wants to lead UCLA to a conference title and eventually become a Super Bowl–winning, All-Pro quarterback who can make enough money off the field to play for the league minimum so his team can spend its salary cap space on his teammates. After football, he wants to work in venture capital and model his post-football life after the business success of former Bruins quarterback Troy Aikman, who has owned multiple businesses and dabbles in real estate.

Do some research before you respond to people. You come off like a sad lonely person that needs to get attention putting people down on the internet. This message board doesn't need anymore ignorant people so take a hike if you don't have anything constructive to add

1 hour ago, kdiggz said:

https://www.si.com/college-football/2016/08/08/ucla-qb-josh-rosen-bonafide-star-how-will-he-handle-fame

Do some research before you respond to people. You come off like a sad lonely person that needs to get attention putting people down on the internet. This message board doesn't need anymore ignorant people so take a hike if you don't have anything constructive to add

None of that article supported anything you said.

But it appears you're move is to just say no one has anything to add when your original point was something someone could say the same about.

21 hours ago, mykidsdad said:

Wow. Those are some amazing throws. Rosen seems to be legit. He could be a real trajectory changer for us. Fingers crossed. To have a real franchise QB, seems to be good to be true. 

Is it? Can it? Are it?

ohhhh mykidsdad

Edited by Jay_Fixit

On 3/13/2018 at 8:44 PM, Mango said:

For me it is the commitment to the game. Not putting in the work every week with tape, the weight room, working with receivers, and the playbook. But wether he wants to be in the league still in 6 years. I feel like the guy could retire in. Relatively short order and at the peak of his career. 

This is just a big guess and not based on anything substantial at all.

I'm going to enjoy watching him on whatever team drafts him, but it won't be the Bills. 

We aren't moving up to #2, Guys. The Giants aren't trading out. Or, if they do, it won't be for less than 12, 22,  next year's 1st, and one of this year's 2nds. But I'm not holding my breath.

Get over it. Lamar Jackson at #12 is in the cards. 

Edited by Domdab99