Patriots have $21,258,834 and signed nobody

23 minutes ago, BBillsWestCoast said:

Ndamukong Suh could end up with the Patriots or Rams. he is looking to play for a winner. The AFC has better odds, but man him on the Rams defense and some motivation could be scary. I think they are going to a Wade Phillips 3-4. Those arms are friggin massive. I think Miami has been a cancer and he has a lot left in the tank.

I want to see him on the Rams, they are becoming my favorite NFC team.

14 hours ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

I really think the browns are stacked on offense. Add Barkley to the mix there as well.

I agree.  If you add Barkley, you have a great OL, 3 great WR's, a capable QB in TT and whatever rookie they draft, and a solid D.   I think they could make the playoffs next year.  They are putting a scary roster together.  

2 hours ago, BBillsWestCoast said:

Ndamukong Suh could end up with the Patriots or Rams. he is looking to play for a winner. The AFC has better odds, but man him on the Rams defense and some motivation could be scary. I think they are going to a Wade Phillips 3-4. Those arms are friggin massive. I think Miami has been a cancer and he has a lot left in the tank.

please be the Rams.   Also, him and Donald on the same line is sick.  

2 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

I agree.  If you add Barkley, you have a great OL, 3 great WR's, a capable QB in TT and whatever rookie they draft, and a solid D.   I think they could make the playoffs next year.  They are putting a scary roster together.  

please be the Rams.   Also, him and Donald on the same line is sick.  

I actually want to see that. With those new corners, they can crush QBs.