Patriots have $21,258,834 and signed nobody

9 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

Right?

Oft injured slot receiver who looks a lot better with a HoF QB throwing him the ball.

Sounds right up the Pats alley for WRs.

Re-sign Welker? Nah let's just get amendola.

Re-sign Amendola? Nah let's get Jordy.

It's like plug-n-play with the Pats.

Guys seem to miraculously heal when they go there.  Rodney Harrison was toast but when he went to NE he played for 27 more years.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

What about Preston! 

I hate that! but it could happen.

4 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

I really think the browns are stacked on offense. Add Barkley to the mix there as well.

If Barkley joined them, Brady would play for 3 more years.

3 hours ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

The Patriots are smarter than everyone 

Are they smarter than the Eagles?

2 hours ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

I really think the browns are stacked on offense. Add Barkley to the mix there as well.

Yeah. They might double, no TRIPLE their wins!

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, MJS said:

Dang. I guess that means we need to wait until the 6th round to get a QB.

I’m not even sure what that means. The Patriots have been the best ran franchise for the last 20 years now. It wasn’t just drafting Tom Brady in the 6th round. That was more luck than anything 

3 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

I disagree.

strong offensive line, 2 great WRs (Gordon is still elite somehow), Saquon Barkley. The only supposed weakness is Tyrod, and he's never had this talent around him on offense. If he still plays the same way, so be it. But if his weakness is "throwing receivers open", he's got receivers that simply get open (also known as good receivers). Rooting for him to drop several bombs to Gordon next year.

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks

Ndamukong Suh could end up with the Patriots or Rams. he is looking to play for a winner. The AFC has better odds, but man him on the Rams defense and some motivation could be scary. I think they are going to a Wade Phillips 3-4. Those arms are friggin massive. I think Miami has been a cancer and he has a lot left in the tank.

1 hour ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

strong offensive line, 2 great WRs (Gordon is still elite somehow), Saquon Barkley. The only supposed weakness is Tyrod, and he's never had this talent around him on offense. If he still plays the same way, so be it. But if his weakness is "throwing receivers open", he's got receivers that simply get open (also known as good receivers). Rooting for him to drop several bombs to Gordon next year.

Offense and defense with really bad production, obv QB issues.  God bless him, but I don't see how TT will change much.

Their O-line consistently is close to the top in sacks allowed. They allowed the most QB hits last season.  That line sucks.