Patriots have $21,258,834 and signed nobody

If they lose Solder to Browns they would be screwed. The Browns could offer a ton if Thomas retires. This draft sucks at LT. They need to save 4.5 million to sign draft picks too.

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2018/03/browns_still_pursuing_terrelle.html

Biggest offseason needs:
Left tackle
Defensive end
Linebacker
Cornerback

Running back

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

They still have Brady and Belichick right? 

Yes they do and yes they will thrive, but they have to sign him. Houston, Jags, Jets, and Min on their schedule... All is quiet because they are holding their breath. I hope they lose him. The Browns are loaded.

9 minutes ago, BBillsWestCoast said:

Yes they do and yes they will thrive, but they have to sign him. Houston, Jags, Jets, and Min on their schedule... All is quiet because they are holding their breath. I hope they lose him. The Browns are loaded.

This is why I love this board.

34 minutes ago, Buftex said:

A match made in heaven!

Right?

Oft injured slot receiver who looks a lot better with a HoF QB throwing him the ball.

Sounds right up the Pats alley for WRs.

Re-sign Welker? Nah let's just get amendola.

Re-sign Amendola? Nah let's get Jordy.

It's like plug-n-play with the Pats.

45 minutes ago, BBillsWestCoast said:

If they lose Solder to Browns they would be screwed. The Browns could offer a ton if Thomas retires. This draft sucks at LT. They need to save 4.5 million to sign draft picks too.

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2018/03/browns_still_pursuing_terrelle.html

Biggest offseason needs:
Left tackle
Defensive end
Linebacker
Cornerback

Running back

Yeah...I'm gonna go ahead and assume they're not going to be screwed. At all. Even if Belichick and the entire front office spend the whole offseason flickin boogers. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

Right?

Oft injured slot receiver who looks a lot better with a HoF QB throwing him the ball.

Sounds right up the Pats alley for WRs.

Re-sign Welker? Nah let's just get amendola.

Re-sign Amendola? Nah let's get Jordy.

It's like plug-n-play with the Pats.

I can't argue with that. Deja vu!

Just now, Wayne Arnold said:

Yeah...I'm gonna go ahead and assume they're not going to be screwed. At all. Even if Belichick and the entire front office spend the whole offseason flickin boogers. 

LOL! I hate them.

Jordy I can see, but I hope he doesn't go there.  If Austin Howard can play LT, formerly a RT for the ravens, I could see him going.  Dee Ford as a DE/OLB. Ej Gaines to the Patriots... smh.

These are who I see the Patriots getting.