McCarron to bills or patriots?

5 hours ago, Herc11 said:

Cause they need to get someone else to be groom to be Brady's replacement. McCarron would absolutely make since for them to sign him and see if he is the real deal before drafting someone else.

Wow, McCarron should be on the phone with his his agent demanding sign me up for that!

9 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

That's bad.

Why? If he wants to be a backup for the next 2-3 yrs then take it. If you want to play come to us. Simple as that. He's 27 and he could be in his 30's by the time he sniffs the field in NE

Edited by kdiggz

think about this-Beane has been very decisive and effective at doing what he wants.  Dareus, Watkins, Darby, TT trade, Cordy trade. Yet he doesn't seem to be getting anywhere on qb. The list of available FA qb's has been shrinking by the hour. Is it just possible he doesn't care about a FA qb? Will take whatever dregs are left, because he's counting on his first round qb to be the starter, and Nate to backup.  Might be wise or foolish, but would certainly explain what has been happening. (I think it's wise)

Just now, lookylookyherecomescookie said:

think about this-Beane has been very decisive and effective at doing what he wants.  Dareus, Watkins, Darby, TT trade, Cordy trade. Yet he doesn't seem to be getting anywhere on qb. The list of available FA qb's has been shrinking by the hour. Is it just possible he doesn't care about a FA qb? Will take whatever dregs are left, because he's counting on his first round qb to be the starter, and Nate to backup.  Might be wise or foolish, but would certainly explain what has been happening. (I think it's wise)

Mistakes can be made.

24 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

We are going to end up with Brian freaking Hoyer aren’t we

We actually almost signed him last year, but he decided to take the offer in SF because they were guaranteeing him some starting time. We were offering him the chance to compete to start.