McCarron to bills or patriots?

Tucker was responding to a tweet from Peter King so I think he's just speculating/joking. Allbright consistently throws a lot of crap at the wall to see what sticks. I rarely see his tweets RT'd by any other insiders. 

And I can't imagine McCarron would go thru all the trouble of arbitration so he could go right back to being a backup.

3 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

Tucker was responding to a tweet from Peter King so I think he's just speculating/joking. Allbright consistently throws a lot of crap at the wall to see what sticks. I rarely see his tweets RT'd by any other insiders. 

And I can't imagine McCarron would go thru all the trouble of arbitration so he could go right back to being a backup.

If he thinks it’s toms last year it could be a nice spot for him

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

Not sure how the Cheaters make any sort of sense for McCarron. 

Cause they need to get someone else to be groom to be Brady's replacement. McCarron would absolutely make since for them to sign him and see if he is the real deal before drafting someone else.

Edited by Herc11

1 minute ago, Herc11 said:

Cause they need to get someone else to be groom to be Brady's replacement. McCarron would absolutely make since for them to sign him and see if he is the real deal before drafting someone else.

Tommy boy said he wants to play another five years.  And does McCaron really want to follow him?

10 minutes ago, Herc11 said:

Brady recently came out saying it's up to his family too. It's sounding like he may be on his last year or two.

Maybe, maybe not. I doubt McCarron signs with them to find out the hard way that he's riding the bench and barely playing, even at the end of blowouts.