Jump to content
ndirish1978

Ross Tucker Says We're Likely Signing McCarron

Recommended Posts

Bills need to sign McCarron badly.

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

 

Tom would feel too threatened. He'd force Kraft to force Belichick to trade him before the ink dries on the contract.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brady’s buddy going to the fish

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would he would sign with us over the Patriots. Hard to say... He should start for us and get another 6 games before he holds a clip board. However, if Brady goes down, then he is on his way to the playoffs. Throw in another $500K to his wife, so she can sell Bills calendars!

 

I am interested in the Star 2018 salary to see what we have left to sign AJ and the next camp fodder. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Blokestradamus said:

 

She already looks disappointed. I like that in a woman.

  Yeah, she looks disappointed that she married a guy that has already made more than most here will make in a lifetime.  I could handle that kind of disappointment if I were her.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LikeIGiveADarn said:

 

2 years, 24 mil

 

That sounds possible? Maybe we can trade him next year for another 4th rounder lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RochesterRob said:

  Yeah, she looks disappointed that she married a guy that has already made more than most here will make in a lifetime.  I could handle that kind of disappointment if I were her.  

 

Feel free to bag yourself a quarterback. Nothing wrong with a little man-on-man action ;)

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, PIZ said:

 

I already know this, I've watched a lot of his games and made some good money betting on him. I still think he is a better QB than Cousins.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I already know this, I've watched a lot of his games and made some good money betting on him. I still think he is a better QB than Cousins.

 

Front office executives and pro personnel staff don't agree.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, slaphappy said:

I'll bet my entire tax refund it's going to be McCarron.

 

I'll bet you against mine except I never give a free loan to government.  Government just gives the free loans to banks.

8 minutes ago, vincec said:

Peterman.

 

Peterman left?  When!!B-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, PIZ said:

 

 

 

DUH !! Finally someone is seeing that this guy could be a really good QB for a needy NFL team !! :doh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Limeaid said:

 

I'll bet you against mine except I never give a free loan to government.  Government just gives the free loans to banks.

Me too..or either? I may even owe a little.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Pats talk - hoping it's just dumb speculation. We have seen how fruitful the Suh to But rumors were, there aren't even details that we've reached out to the guy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I don’t buy the Pats interest. He’s trying to creat buzz where there isn’t any. 

 

If I know our fan base Its probably working but I doubt the Pats have any real interest. 

 

Pats idea of peanuts with Tom Brady as their current starter is far different than the Bills idea of peanuts with Nate Peterman as your current starter. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I already know this, I've watched a lot of his games and made some good money betting on him. I still think he is a better QB than Cousins.

 

Andy Dalton's backup is not even close to Kirk Cousins. I never understood the fascination with him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ndirish1978 said:

The Pats talk - hoping it's just dumb speculation. We have seen how fruitful the Suh to But rumors were, there aren't even details that we've reached out to the guy.

Maybe he and his agent should be at the combine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmmm...Rookie (Rosen, Darnold, Mayfield), McCarron (if we get him over Pats), and Peterman. And then let them battle it out.

 

Seems like a boom or bust strategy. Either none of them prove to be the guy (ouch) or one, two, or all three develop and look good---then you have your franchise guy and possible trade bait.

 

I'm not against it, especially if McBeane feels good about the rook and McCarron...but there is definitely an element of risk to it. Kind of seems like the "keep throwing darts" strategy that some have posted about here on TBD. And at this point I'd rather they go down swinging than settling for a "bridge" QB. At some point, one of those bridges has to lead somewhere, or he's just your average to bad QB.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, folz said:

Hmmm...Rookie (Rosen, Darnold, Mayfield), McCarron (if we get him over Pats), and Peterman. And then let them battle it out.

 

Seems like a boom or bust strategy. Either none of them prove to be the guy (ouch) or one, two, or all three develop and look good---then you have your franchise guy and possible trade bait.

 

I'm not against it, especially if McBeane feels good about the rook and McCarron...but there is definitely an element of risk to it. Kind of seems like the "keep throwing darts" strategy that some have posted about here on TBD. And at this point I'd rather they go down swinging than settling for a "bridge" QB. At some point, one of those bridges has to lead somewhere, or he's just your average to bad QB.

 

At the very least, by signing a younger QB you're protecting yourself a bit should the draft pick not work out. If they both pan out we get some draft capital for McCarron.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×