Ross Tucker Says We're Likely Signing McCarron

Best scenario I think. Sure we lost out on some better options but I like the idea of signing a guy who could potentially be more then just a bridge QB. AJ didn’t look out of place in this league when he started a few games a couple years ago, i’m fine with giving him a shot 

Edited by BananaB

7 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

:sick:

Ugly indeed. I think that McCarron's price tag will go up in light of that sad list.

5 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Well, OK.  If you call that "hot" then I guess yeah, maybe.

Please post us pictures of all the hotter women than her that you are in contact with in any way, shape or form. I am not counting magazine pictures.

6 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

McCown and Bridgewater on one year deals. No long term answer for the Jets at QB. They'll be drafting a QB in April. 

Because of the signing of Bridgewater more than the signing of McCown I think the Jets want to get a good look at him before making another high investment in a qb. The Jets certainly were interested in the Cousins sweepstake so that tells you that they were scouring the market beyond the draft. That's just an opinion I'm offering  based on what I see going on with no inside knowledge of what is actually going on within that franchise. 

1 minute ago, jpsp3434 said:

I agree he never has played a meaningful game in the NFL so saying he stinks when the only thing we got to go by is preseason is reckless at best.

What stinks would be having the !#@!%#@! piece of !$#@&%!!! Patriots swipe the best available signal caller out from underneath us when they don't even need a QB.

7 minutes ago, Figster said:

What stinks would be having the !#@!%#@! piece of !$#@&%!!! Patriots swipe the best available signal caller out from underneath us when they don't even need a QB.

true statement.  I hate to say it but "Trust the Process."

2 minutes ago, Figster said:

If the Bills want him and McCarron doesn't want to just be a backup, he'll be a Bill.