Ross Tucker Says We're Likely Signing McCarron

7 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Ha, yes this I agree totally with you on...dont understand the obsession over a bridge QB that will soon be a backup to whatever rookie we draft.  Although admittedly, AJ would be a lot more interesting then some scrub vet as he actually has upside and could surprise.  Then we could potentially trade him...or if he plays well enough, trade the rookie for more draft assets later.  

Yeah, this whole "bridge QB" is a myth.  History has left little doubt that teams drafting 1st round QBs start them year 1.  They don't "bridge" with some other team's scrub.

Edited by Mr. WEO

Just now, Mr. WEO said:

Yeah, this whole "bridge QB" is a myth.  History has left little doubt that teams drafting 1st round QBs start them year 1.  They don't "bridge" some other team's scrub.

Agreed again!   We are on a roll!

What else you got?  I would like your post, but apparently I liked too many today or laughed at too many or put the confused on too many as it says I used up my likes for the day haha.

3 minutes ago, Figster said:

Nick Foles begs to differ

Foles had a stunning year as starter a few years ago that he can point to.  Mccarran is a complete NFL zero.

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

What else you got?  I would like your post, but apparently I liked too many today or laughed at too many or put the confused on too many as it says I used up my likes for the day haha.

Succumb to the dark side!

Edited by Mr. WEO

3 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I gave him a Confused for you although he normally is on ignore.

9 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Yeah, teams will be falling over themselves to add him to their active roster

I’m sure Peterman is rueing the day he got the opportunity to throw the ball to the Chargers. Repeatedly. Over...and over...and over.... I wish I was done there....

Oh, and what might the SECOND half have brought? 

I kid to ease the pain. There IS something I like about the guy, but that is like the OLD FO vs the NEW FO. Time to step up our game. 

12 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

So much hubbub over a future backup QB??

As the future backup he has the responsibility of being the most popular guy on the team to fans after a loss.

1 minute ago, Augie said:

I’m sure Peterman is rueing the day he got the opportunity to throw the ball to the Chargers. Repeatedly. Over...and over...and over.... I wish I was done there....

Oh, and what might the SECOND half have brought? 

I kid to ease the pain. There IS something I like about the guy, but that is like the OLD FO vs the NEW FO. Time to step up our game. 

He has completed more passes to Chargers than Cardale Jones.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Food for thought:

IF...and remember I say IF...the Bills sign AJ, do you think it would impact their draft plans this year?  

I am not saying it will or should...but I am wondering if it would make them more comfortable staying at 12 and 22 and seeing if a QB they also like falls to them, and if not, take someone like Vita or Roquan instead.  Then if they didnt take a QB at 12, maybe look for a Lamar/Mason at 22, or even again pass and take a WR, DT, or LB (depending on what they took at 12) and look for a QB in 2nd or 3rd to compete behind AJ.  

Keep in mind, I want the stud QB at the top of this draft, so not advocating for this.  But, AJ was being viewed by some as a young promising QB, so wondering if the Bills would like him enough to the point it affects their draft plan, or if they would still keep trying to move up for a stud QB (thats what I would want) even with AJ on the roster.  

She's hot but that's just way too much damned hair!  He must be constantly pulling that out of his clothes and his car and his pillow and his drains.  Then there's the waiting on her while she grooms it.  Cripes.

• Haha (+1) 1