Ross Tucker Says We're Likely Signing McCarron

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I'd like to see him come to the Bills considering the other options out there. 

Agreed, but I think it would be a decent signing. Granted it's the best one available, but I still think this holds up on its own. The Browns were willing to trade a 2nd rd pick for the guy

18 minutes ago, Augie said:

No respect for the peanut allergy? 

Be patient, get him cheap. Funny how he was thought to be hot stuff, then not so much. 

Once we traded Tyrod to the Browns his market went to shhhh.....yeah, it turned brown

Just now, mileena said:

If this is true, that means Peterman's gone, unless the Bills want to carry thee QB's. If he goes on the PS, he will be plucked.

Like on any of his passes by the defense on Sunday's

25 minutes ago, Bobby Hooks said:

Earlier today I hated the idea of McCarron. Now I seriously wish the Bills would sign him already. 

Getting a a little antsy over here. 

I hated the idea of McCarron when it looked like it would take Mike Glennon type money to sign him. But on a more modest deal McCarron would be a great option. 

Just now, Mr. WEO said:

So much hubbub over a future backup QB??

Ha, yes this I agree totally with you on...dont understand the obsession over a bridge QB that will soon be a backup to whatever rookie we draft.  Although admittedly, AJ would be a lot more interesting then some scrub vet as he actually has upside and could surprise.  Then we could potentially trade him...or if he plays well enough, trade the rookie for more draft assets later.