YES ITS GREAT THAT WE SIGNED KW BACK FOR THE YEAR BUT WE HAVE NEEDS ??

Hey bills fans!

Tomorrow the fun starts and we get to keep adding new players

ive been checking all day for updates on players and all I see is tweets about Kyle and don’t get me wrong I love him as a player and I’m glad he is back but 

we have needs to fill and big ones !

(BRIDGE QB,WR) etc 

just about ever decent FA Qb is gone now I’m not too worried because beane has don’t nothing but impressed and I’m very confident that we are trading into top 5 to draft our future (Rosen,Allen,Mayfeild,Jackson) whoever 

but I think it would be best to have them sit a year behind a DECENT vet not a career backup. 

for some reason I have a feeling we trade one of our 2nds or 3rds for Foles I think that would be best 

but we need to hurry before everybody is gone ! 

But the at the end of the day TRUSTTHEPROCESS!

GO BILLS 

7 minutes ago, DKBills25 said:

Hey bills fans!

ive been checking all day for updates on players and all I see is tweets about Kyle and don’t get me wrong I love him as a player and I’m glad he is back but 

(BRIDGE QB,WR) etc 

just about ever decent FA Qb is gone now I’m not too worried because beane has don’t nothing but impressed and I’m very confident that we are trading into top 5 to draft our future (Rosen,Allen,Mayfeild,Jackson) whoever 

but I think it would be best to have them sit a year behind a DECENT vet not a career backup. 

for some reason I have a feeling we trade one of our 2nds or 3rds for Foles I think that would be best 

GO BILLS 

lol bridge QB...

• Haha (+1) 1

Settle down. Half the board was clamoring for McCarron as a bridge option. His agent used to be Pegula's business partner. If we really need to sign someone we'll probably just bring him in here. The only decent QB to sign a 1- year deal was Mr Glass and we tried to get him but missed out, the rest wanted franchise money, you don't give franchise money to a backup.  

The title to this thread reads like a trashy romance novel. "My Needs"

Edited by ndirish1978

so too much news about resigning kyle is shadowing the needs?

yet to come

fa

draft

all those picks and likely signing more fa's isn't going to fill the needs?

trying to figure what remaining needs have to do with kyle?

26 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

so too much news about resigning kyle is shadowing the needs?

yet to come

fa

draft

all those picks and likely signing more fa's isn't going to fill the needs?

trying to figure what remaining needs have to do with kyle?

Maybe I’m just impatient , it was cool seeing the update that we resigned Home but kinda got tired of only seeing that  

idk 

i hope we make moves 

57 minutes ago, DKBills25 said:

Hey bills fans!

(BRIDGE QB,WR) etc 

GO BILLS 

He fills a need and not expensive, we will get a vet QB, relax.

16 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

BECAUSE THERE ALREADY WAS A KW THREAD.  

OK THAT MAKES SENSE! !!

16 hours ago, B-Man said:

BECAUSE IT"S IMPORTANT !

OH, I THOUGHT IT WAS SO IT WOULD STAND OUT MORE THEN ALL THE OTHER KW THREADS            !

Edited by fansince88
  • Haha (+1) 1