Casserly & The National Media Are Clueless

1 minute ago, Mark Vader said:

Yeah, really.

No doubt about Casserly, but Eisen is just as clueless I bet he only knew that the Bills had 2 first round picks because he was reading the teleprompter.

Rich Eisen is also terrible during the NFL Draft coverage. All he does is repeat who the team has picked, what position the player is from and what college the player went to, and then he tells the audience who is on the clock and how much time is on the clock, and then he turns it over to Mike Mayock, because he doesn't know what else to say.

Anybody can do Eisen's job.

I like Eisen. i find his show entertaining. He knows his place is just to give facts, he's not an expert. 

They all are terrible.... I can’t even watch that **** anymore. Give me the facts when they come out, that’s all I need to know. More interested with the opinions of the fans on here then the opinions of guys who just watch highlights. 

15 hours ago, ndirish1978 said:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/buffalo-bills/0ap3000000920742/Casserly-Bills-need-to-protect-themselves-sign-veteran-quarterback

Eisen discussing the trade down to 12 for us and throws it over to Casserly, who is completely unaware the Bills even have a 2nd 1st round pick. This, ladies and gentlemen, is the quality of the national media's coverage of the Bills. 

Casserly needs to retire.  He's been awful for the past 2 years (if not more).  Totally unwatchable.  

9 minutes ago, boater said:

Imagine a dinner date---of Casserly and Nancy Pelosi.

ABC did just renew the Bachelor.  This would make for some great reality TV.  Or a cure for insomnia.